Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Zellers Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Bruticus Maximus Sighted in Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19135)

GMfan 10-18-2009 07:39 PM

Zellers Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Bruticus Maximus Sighted in Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like the Zellers warehousing strike is over, as board member Johnboy has sighted Revenge of the Fallen Bruticus Maximus at an Ontario Zellers today retailing at $49.99.

See what other Transformers products are being sighted in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

tusko 10-18-2009 08:29 PM

Re: Zellers Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Bruticus Maximus Sighted in Canadian Reta

And the general consensus is that this combiner is superior to Superion, yes?

General Tekno 10-18-2009 08:35 PM

Re: Zellers Exclusive Revenge of the Fallen Bruticus Maximus Sighted in Canadian Reta

Yes. That is the consensus.

There was a Zellers warehousing strike? News to me.

Benzo 10-18-2009 08:36 PM

sweet! now to wait for a sale :)

Nocturn 10-18-2009 08:39 PM

Bruticus is awesome. If he starts going for $40 or less, I'm buying it--if only to make DOUBLE BRUTICUS.

CobraCommander 10-18-2009 08:44 PM

Wait a sec... that pic shows Universe pack Bruticus Maximus, something smells fishy :p

Stapler 10-18-2009 08:46 PM

As much as I want to snatch this set up right away, I think I may wait for a sale. Here's hoping that Zellers gets around a dozen of these guys so I know that there will be plenty left when a sale happens.;)

Benzo 10-18-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 180546)
Wait a sec... that pic shows Universe pack Bruticus Maximus, something smells fishy :p

lol I just notice that! maybe it's a stock photo.

pandaprime 10-18-2009 08:49 PM

I checked my local 3 stores and found none :( :mad: :( :mad:

I'll buy it at regular price and try to return my extra Superion :cool:

tusko 10-18-2009 09:28 PM

I loves me my transformers but I don't own any combiners. Safeguard and some Energon Superlinky dudes but that's about it.

This may be my first!