Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A question about G1? Bumblejumper.... (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=32125)

BScorpinok75 06-11-2011 03:26 PM

A question about G1? Bumblejumper....

Basically I have a G1? Bumblejumper (loose) in my collection that is in good shape and I have been contemplating selling him off lately. And what I'm wondering is about how much is he going for currently? Any help is of course appreciated. Thanks.

Echotransformer 06-11-2011 09:00 PM

Re: A question about G1? Bumblejumper....

I need one...Can I get first dibs?

Not sure of the value as I haven't seen one on the forums recently....

JLvatron 06-12-2011 03:49 PM

Depends.
Is he a Bumblejumper? (Yellow Cliffjumper)
Or a CliffBee? (Red Bumblebee)

Slayback 06-13-2011 09:00 AM

Wait a minute - Cliffjumper and Bumblebee aren't even the same model as the Bumblejumper.

Bumblejumper is Bumblejumper. From my knowledge he comes in yellow, white, blue, i think even green and red.
The whites, blues and greens - i think are out of south america. Red i think only in Japan and yellow - i guess the states and japan? (someone please correct me if i'm wrong)

Red ones are supposedly the most difficult to find. I've never seen one on auction -but of course i'm not watching for it because they're uncommon.

Prices vary. Usually the yellows are priced for 90 -120$ one sold recently for $80 (American prices btw and not including shipping) They are usually sold in that range and generally are marked at 'Buy it Now' prices.

anotheran 06-13-2011 11:15 AM

I was following one on ebay that sold for $80 + shipping. Buy it now are at $150 and aren't going quickly.

-KG- 06-13-2011 12:39 PM

The thing with Bumblejumper is he's a unique mold that was sold very rarely as Bumblebee or Cliffjumper, and only BB. My facts may not be 100%, but he is a unique mold compared to BB and CJ. I can remember seeing him go as high as $150 - $200, this is probably on the very high end though. I would love one but he's way too pricey.

UltraMarknus 06-13-2011 01:37 PM

Selling bumblejumper will leave you with an extreme low or high. The price fluctuates a lot. He's a toy you sell to get rid of and hope for the best, not make a lot of money from. I've seen him go anywhere from $50 to $200.

Slayback 06-13-2011 01:43 PM

if anyone could explain how i can upload photos - i'll show ya a nice red bumbljumper compared to a red cliffjumper...

Mega-Prime 316 06-13-2011 01:52 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Is this guy Bumblejumper?? I got him when I was kid, but he was sold in package as Cliffjumper..

Slayback 06-13-2011 02:00 PM

sorry -its a yellow cliffjumper.