Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Prime And Astrotrain Found At US Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78716)

Super_Megatron 01-29-2020 09:50 AM

Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Prime And Astrotrain Found At US Retail

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...6ms6brnd41.jpg

The Earthrise hunt continues! Following our first local Earthrise Micromasters sighting, now we can report that the new*Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Prime And Astrotrain have been found at US retail. This information comes via Reddit user*Deceptibot9*who shared an image of these figures that were found at Target in Boise, Idaho (no receipt image yet). As we can see for the images, Optimus Prime comes with blue hands and eyes. You also have a new chance to grab the Astrotrain now in Earthrise packaging. We had reported this packaging variant last week from a sighting in Chile. Time to » Continue Reading.

The post Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Prime And Astrotrain Found At US Retail appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

evenstaves 01-29-2020 10:30 AM

Re: Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Prime And Astrotrain Found At US Retail

BLUE HANDS

Collectingtoys 01-29-2020 10:51 AM

Blue hands are nice, so some of the Siege figures will be in the new Earthrise packaging. Yay, perhaps Battlemaster Rung won’t be like Titans Return Ramhorn or POTP Novastar.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 01-29-2020 11:57 AM

Two by two...

Baryonyx 01-29-2020 01:20 PM

See you in five months, Optimus!

Collectingtoys 01-29-2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baryonyx (Post 804762)
See you in five months, Optimus!

Very true, hopefully no price increases, but by saving $15 per month we'll have enough once it's finally in wide release.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 01-29-2020 03:44 PM

I've already pre-ordered mine from Amazon. This might be the last Optimus Prime I ever buy. It'll almost certainly be the last one that tries to replicate the G1 look.

Maybe that's why Hasbro took so long to give us a no-nonsense version of the character. They knew that if they ever got him right then a lot of people would have no reason to keep looking at the new releases.

joshimus 01-29-2020 05:11 PM

I cant believe I am gonna say this, especially since I have a giant shelf full of Primes but....Not digging the Earthrise version.

justprime 01-29-2020 05:34 PM

Agreed it should have been far better ... than this given current tec, not to mention if price point ends up being whats being forcast, as a prime collector myself I am disapointed hopefully third party will step in with upgrades..

protoform_ironhide 01-29-2020 09:05 PM

It just doesn't worth leader class price like Shockwave. We should not buy these. After a price hike, the size also reduced, this is just not right. They are not getting my money if this continues.