Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Big Filipino (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=15278)

Iron Moose 05-04-2016 08:50 PM

Re: Big Filipino

I cannot recommend Ken enough -- he replies quickly and clearly and can just be counted on. I trust him enough, thanks to several high-dollar purchases over the past few years, to consider him a "friend and family", if you know what I mean.

Armagear 07-10-2016 10:32 AM

Purchased a few CW figures from me. Smooth and quick transaction all around and great to do business with. Would recommend for any and all your plastic needs.
Thanks again!

MonstaBot 07-15-2016 09:40 AM

How many times I gotta say this- Ken aka Big Filipino Rules!!! Got my Pre TFCON fix when he delivered a ton of hard 2 find bots enuff to sink a ship! Yesterday he sighted that TRU find of the new RID wave and hooked me up quick! I had to stop before I spent all my TFCON fund before it even started=:p Ask him to find it and he probably will. He's always come thru and then some. So what are you waiting for???? Do it!!!

:bow:

vjcheng 07-17-2016 01:31 AM

Met up with this guy at TFCon 2016 and was ecstatic to grab a deluxe Combiner Wars Groove from him. Saved me the hassle of trying to find one online!! Recommended!!

MahtimusPrime09 07-25-2016 11:32 PM

Big Filipino met with me at TFCon and gave me a bunch of comics! The process was so smooth. He gave me a great deal on the comics, helped me boost my comics collection. He also threw in a bunch of bonus comics for free! Including 2 full sets!! Definitely recommended my friend, thank you so much!

DCompose 09-05-2016 12:45 PM

Bought a Drag Strip from me, SUPER quick payment and very friendly. Would deal with him anytime :)

Kev

vf1 07-14-2018 11:35 PM

I sold Big Filipino some Takara Legends and Titans return toys today at TFCon. He was a great person to deal with and highly recommended. Thanks again! Hope you enjoy the figures.

MahtimusPrime09 07-15-2018 08:39 AM

I made yet another transaction with this awesome dude. I have nothing to say but praise. Great prices, great communication all around, and he is just an amazing guy. He had such good prices on great products at his table that I went back 3 times!

Thanks so much again.

PS: My feedback thread is in my signature.

vwpbl 07-31-2018 08:54 AM

sold a fastclash to Big Filipino, everything went well.