Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe figures on Clearance at Wal-Mart (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26976)

Cheers Ian 10-27-2010 04:57 PM

Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe figures on Clearance at Wal-Mart

1 Attachment(s)
It's being reported by several board members that Transformers Revenge of the Fallen deluxe figures are being clearanced for various prices under the most recent rollback. Reports have been surfacing of prices ranging from $5.00 to 7.00. Please keep in mind the prices and selection may vary from store to store.

See where these Transformers sales are being sighted in your area by checking out the

jackalprime 10-27-2010 04:57 PM

More Walmart Whackiness

Apparently, all Movie 2 deluxes are down 3 more bucks. gotta clear out all those tuner mudflaps!

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/pictu...pictureid=1210

Camaroman2 10-27-2010 05:58 PM

Re: More Walmart Whackiness

Not to be rude, but this has been known for quite a while, no need for a new thread on it. I imagine the mods will be by to close this.

jackalprime 10-27-2010 06:13 PM

oh really? i didnt know. sorry.

Hobbyist Prime 10-27-2010 06:44 PM

news to me!!!!!!

prime13 10-27-2010 07:08 PM

Dlx class are only $10 bucks in Toronto? They're like $17 over here.:(

GMfan 10-27-2010 07:09 PM

This is probably only store specific, I was at 2 Walmarts today and they didn't have this price.

Dragon Knight 10-27-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackalprime (Post 287246)
Apparently, all Movie 2 deluxes are down 3 more bucks. gotta clear out all those tuner mudflaps!

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/pictu...pictureid=1210

And stalker scorpinoks! Don't forget Stalker Scorpinoks!

CETERUS PRIME 10-27-2010 11:30 PM

Re: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe figures on Clearance at Wal-Mart

I've seen some at my local Wal Marts in Sydney for $7.00, mostly Mudflaps and Scorponoks.

pulsedragon20 10-28-2010 12:25 AM

I've only seen Tuner Mudflap at that price because he's the only figure left usually

tninjha 10-28-2010 08:35 AM

The only thing the have here is those damm mudflaps, and those are still going for $7, which no one is buying.

jackwacko 10-28-2010 08:45 AM

The entire point of this sale is to move Mudflaps out of stores. Well maybe along with Scorponok.. TRU has a bad case of Ravage shelf-warming in my area.. especially the Chromed one... Hope they'll have a $7 clearance so that i'll finally buy one.

Dragon Knight 10-28-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tninjha (Post 287423)
The only thing the have here is those damm mudflaps, and those are still going for $7, which no one is buying.

It's quite sad that no one wants it, even at 7$ eh?

zuffyprime 10-28-2010 11:05 AM

I guess this does not apply to "reveal the shield" items?

Dougmania 10-28-2010 11:13 AM

I got tuner mudflap, it isn't bad. except no where to store the blue missile in car mode, so it is easy to lose. better than tuner skids where there is a gap in the side of the windsheild.

Scrapper6 10-28-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dougmania (Post 287454)
I got tuner mudflap, it isn't bad. except no where to store the blue missile in car mode, so it is easy to lose. better than tuner skids where there is a gap in the side of the windsheild.

The blue missile slides into the back of Mudflap, there's an indentation/slot for the missile shaft on the very bottom in the centre underneath his license plate (I believe.) which let's the missile just sit there while in car mode. Making Mudflap look like he has a blue plume of fire or something coming out of his exhaust pipe.

Unless I've got it in backwards in which case the large blue piece is supposed to rest inside of the vehicle giving the impression of an exhaust pipe ALA RID Side-Burn... Hmmm, maybe I should go see if you can do that.

Either way it's not very intuitive considering the instructions don't bother mentioning this feature... I believe.

EDIT: Yep, it can slide in backwards too... or rightwards I guess... meaning that the missile no longer slips out because it fits in snuggly. However he's got one Uber long exhaust pipe. :D

razin 10-28-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zuffyprime (Post 287451)

Huh? Unless your being sarcastic, this would be a big no.

tusko 10-28-2010 01:18 PM

In the Orillia Walmart, there is a clearance shelf away from the TF stuff and by the entrance to the washrooms.
A variety of unwanted TF stuff is there and on sale like this. Deluxes, voyagers, ultras.. only one or two random items though.

wervenom 10-28-2010 07:01 PM

That would be true. Picked up ROTF Arcee and Sideways for $5 ar 400 & 7 Wal-Mart. Cyber pursuit Bumblebee is also on rollback for $48.88

wervenom 10-28-2010 07:03 PM

Arcee was the last one but there are a few Sidwways left

JLvatron 11-03-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zuffyprime (Post 287451)

Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 287476)
Huh? Unless your being sarcastic, this would be a big no.

Hey Zuffs, the thread title is "Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe figures on Clearance at Wal-Mart"

The sale doesn't apply to any of the added market-phrases like 'Hunt for the Decepticons' or 'Reveal the shield' or anything else.

That said, I haven't seen this clearance at my local Walmart. Not that I'd wanna buy any regular ROTF figures. ;)