Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Generations Wave 2 - Fall of Cybertron released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=43361)

Cheers Ian 10-22-2012 03:58 PM

Transformers Generations Wave 2 - Fall of Cybertron released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Cheers Ian we now know that the Fall of Cybertron wave 2 deluxe figures have been released at Canadian retail. Found at a Wal-Mart in Ontario this wave includes Blast Off, Brawl, Onslaught,Swindle and Vortex.

Collect them all to BUILD GIANT ROBOT Bruticus.

To find these and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Sightings Forum

northren prime 10-22-2012 04:00 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Wave 2 - Fall of Cybertron released at Canadian Retail

sweet, got soem rain checks to use on them at tru.

Robimus 10-22-2012 04:02 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Wave 2 - Fall of Cybertron released at Canadian Retail

Very cool. I wonder what the case breakdown is?

Cheers Ian 10-22-2012 04:05 PM

I'm pretty sure it's the following

1 x Swindle
1 x Vortex
1 x Onslaught
1 x Blast Off
1 x Brawl
1 x Prime
1 x Jazz
1 x Shockwave

I was pretty suprised to find them, however I left them all there. The colors are just something else...

I'm waiting for the G2 set of them. If I'm gonna go with wacky colors - I'm going all out!

Buhawi 10-22-2012 04:11 PM

Nice.

wervenom 10-22-2012 04:12 PM

Got mine today at 400 & 7 Walmart. They have 1 set left as of 4:00

Tonestar 10-22-2012 04:37 PM

How much are they going for ? Like $15.92 ???

mcmus 10-22-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 466300)
How much are they going for ? Like $15.92 ???

Based on the picture above, it looks like $16.77.

strag 10-22-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers Ian (Post 466286)
I'm pretty sure it's the following

1 x Swindle
1 x Vortex
1 x Onslaught
1 x Blast Off
1 x Brawl
1 x Prime
1 x Jazz
1 x Shockwave

I was pretty suprised to find them, however I left them all there. The colors are just something else...

I'm waiting for the G2 set of them. If I'm gonna go with wacky colors - I'm going all out!

The cases that were up on robotkingdom listed it as 2 primes instead of a prime and a shockwave.

Tonestar 10-22-2012 04:43 PM

Geez! Even Wally is charging more. Oh well, still want to get 'em.