Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Generations Selects King Poseidon/Piranacon New Stock Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77983)

Super_Megatron 10-25-2019 10:00 AM

Generations Selects King Poseidon/Piranacon New Stock Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...oseidon-01.jpg

Takara Tomy Mall Website have just updated their Seacons listings with new stock images of the upcoming*Generations Selects King Poseidon/Piranacon. This time we have our first pics of the combined mode with all the Seacons, including Overbite as a gun. As we can see for the images (and it was stated in Takara Tomy Mall listing), Overbite’s gun mode seems to be too heavy to be held for the combiner, so it should be the same with any other Seacon in Weapon mode. The images show that rather than holding the gun mode, it attaches to the Prime Master » Continue Reading.

The post Generations Selects King Poseidon/Piranacon New Stock Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

andersox 10-25-2019 10:25 AM

Re: Generations Selects King Poseidon/Piranacon New Stock Images

That is a thing of beauty. Hope 3rd parties are already working on upgrades to make it even better.

GotBot 10-25-2019 11:19 AM

Cool. Too bad he sold out in a snap. Look s cool but shoulda been wayyyy easier to get.

wervenom 10-25-2019 11:25 AM

He's nice but I gotta stick with TFC one this one. Apples to oranges I know, but not feeling this

protoform_ironhide 10-25-2019 11:31 AM

Both the combined and individuals look very nice, can't wait to get my hands on it.

skyshadow 10-25-2019 01:09 PM

Out of curiosity, is Tentakill and original mold or was it based on another?

Tonestar 10-25-2019 03:06 PM

Robot Kingdom still has Snaptrap, Skalor, Overbite and Tentakil up for pre-order for anyone still looking.

RNSrobot 10-25-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyshadow (Post 799490)
Out of curiosity, is Tentakill and original mold or was it based on another?

They're all heavy retools. Tentakil is based on... POTP Moonracer! It's an amazing fucking redo!

They're all gorgeous and such fantastic jobs. I'm disappointed they aren't more available/affordable. It's always really baffling that they didn't release it as a box set as they have every single other special edition combiner.

canprime 10-25-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 799499)
They're all heavy retools. Tentakil is based on... POTP Moonracer! It's an amazing fucking redo!

They're all gorgeous and such fantastic jobs. I'm disappointed they aren't more available/affordable. It's always really baffling that they didn't release it as a box set as they have every single other special edition combiner.

More money to be squeezed from us this way.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they will release a boxset sometime after the final two figures are released. Whether that is a straight repack, or a repaint, I'm not sure. Though I would put my money on a repaint, most likely as God Neptune.

RNSrobot 10-25-2019 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 799500)
More money to be squeezed from us this way.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they will release a boxset sometime after the final two figures are released. Whether that is a straight repack, or a repaint, I'm not sure. Though I would put my money on a repaint, most likely as God Neptune.

I 100% expect god Neptune to happen.