Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Wife has VIP Cullen ticket, but we don't want 2nd autograph. But is 2nd sig worth it? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=59000)

zackmak 05-05-2015 05:06 AM

Wife has VIP Cullen ticket, but we don't want 2nd autograph. But is 2nd sig worth it?

My wife is joining me for the first time at TFcon, and we thought since it was her first - and the cool fact that Cullen is attending - we thought we'd go 'all out', so we bought 2 VIP tickets for $160 each.

I'm the only one that collects Transformers, but she's coming along for the experience. She doesn't care about the signature, etc, that's part of her ticket, but she's happy I'll have an autograph for for my collection.

Since we can get 2 autographs, I've been racking my brain on what 2 items to have him sign. But in the end, I only really want one item signed, and a second signature doesn't do anything for me. If I already have his signature, I won't be twice as happy if I have a second.

Does someone have a cool idea for wanting to get a 2nd sig? Are there people out there that love and search out multiple signatures from the same voice actor?

Thoughts on what to do?

Rogue_Optimus 05-05-2015 05:36 AM

Re: Wife has VIP Cullen ticket, but we don't want 2nd autograph. But is 2nd sig worth

I'm pretty partial to giving me the autograph ��

justprime 05-05-2015 05:51 AM

Re: Wife has VIP Cullen ticket, but we don't want 2nd autograph. But is 2nd sig worth

Get something signed for a friend

Bruticus82 05-05-2015 07:38 AM

Get him to sign something of Eeyore if you have any Disney fans in your family/friends.

wervenom 05-05-2015 08:07 AM

If you're a Knight Rider fan you could have him sign a KARR product if you have one

CobraCommander 05-05-2015 09:49 AM

Get him to sign a blank cheque :D

Ok maybe not, I would get G1 and MP10 prime signed.

Big Filipino 05-05-2015 11:10 AM

Unless someone wants to buy that part of the experience from you, I'd get him to sign multiple items since you already paid for it. I'd probably get one of the following signed, a Transformers Prime Optimus, MP10, G1 Optimus a G1 Iron Hide or even a sketch or poster of Optimus. In fact one of the artists may have a lithograph that has some of the prominent characters Cullen has voiced.

xbrawn 05-05-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Filipino (Post 638172)
Unless someone wants to buy that part of the experience from you, I'd get him to sign multiple items since you already paid for it. I'd probably get one of the following signed, a Transformers Prime Optimus, MP10, G1 Optimus a G1 Iron Hide or even a sketch or poster of Optimus. In fact one of the artists may have a lithograph that has some of the prominent characters Cullen has voiced.

i have a wooden wall poster of this that i'd be willing to part with if someone wanted the signature.

http://e.nuestromercado.e3.pe/images...14_19_9_25.jpg

Sir Prime A Lot 05-05-2015 02:32 PM

Not sure why you both bought one, they let you take other people in with you so your wife could have just gone with you for free.
I know there was a member here that made a post asking if anyone would give them their autograph, he had something he wanted signed but didn't buy a ticket.

Metroplex79 05-05-2015 04:23 PM

She doesn't have to have something of Optimus Prime or Transformers related for him to sign.

He has had a long list of characters over the decades, does she like any others?