Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Finally watched Bumblebee (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79426)

Amandahugnkiss 04-21-2020 02:49 AM

Finally watched Bumblebee

I was surprised that Mark Wahlberg wasn't in it, and I was also surprised that there weren't as many Transformers in the movie as there were in all the others. It's got me wanting the Bumblebee that turns into a Volkswagen Beetle and the one that turns into a jeep. These Transformers almost seem to work like a Green Lantern power ring. He started out as a jeep and had to scan a Volkswagen before he could turn into one and then a Camaro at the end before he could turn into that. Have they ever considered trying to make a triple changer Bumblebee? A Deluxe class Shatter might be cool, but I hate it when I buy a new Transformer and wind up having so much trouble transforming it that it winds up sitting and collecting dust. The Deluxe class Bumblebee Transformers can be difficult as opposed to the G1 version that's so easy I could transform him in my sleep. Anyway as far as a Green Lantern power ring goes, Hal Jordan and others in the Corps can't do a ring construct unless they've scanned whatever they wanna do a construct of. The Green Lantern Corps would probably be formidable opponents for the Decepticons if they ever did a Transformers/Green Lantern story.

JLvatron 04-21-2020 12:45 PM

Re: Finally watched Bumblebee

So did you love it?

Crobot91 04-21-2020 03:30 PM

I really enjoyed it. IMO it is the third best Transformers movie after the 1986 movie and 2007 movie.

The other four films by Michael Bay, I really don't care for...

Amandahugnkiss 04-21-2020 05:27 PM

I thought it was cool, but I wish Shatter and Dropkick were sold as triple changers, and it would've been nice if Bumblebee hadn't been virtually alone. What's the next movie gonna be?

Xtreme987 04-21-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amandahugnkiss (Post 809248)
I thought it was cool, but I wish Shatter and Dropkick were sold as triple changers, and it would've been nice if Bumblebee hadn't been virtually alone. What's the next movie gonna be?

I enjoyed BB too but still AOE is my fav TF live action movie by far. Neway the next movie is either going to be BB 2 or a Beast Wars movie.

JLvatron 04-21-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtreme987 (Post 809255)
Neway the next movie is either going to be BB 2 or a Beast Wars movie.

Maybe a combo called "Bumble Beast" :D

Bruticus82 04-21-2020 10:25 PM

I liked Bumblebee. As much as it was another "transformer and human" story, I thought it was more well done. The human characters were likable, and Bumblebee had a compelling story.

Amandahugnkiss 04-21-2020 11:49 PM

It got funny in some areas like when he totalled that one girl's car, and when Charlie's brother said that it was radical when his parents asked how he was doing and then threw up.

Tekkamanraiden 04-22-2020 06:27 AM

I actually though it was really good, I had avoided it as that last couple of movies were not great. I was surprised how good John Cena was, I liked the alt modes though I didn't care for the fact they kept the no talking gimmick.

Xtreme987 04-22-2020 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLvatron (Post 809264)
Maybe a combo called "Bumble Beast" :D

That would definitely be ... interesting. LoL :primelaugh: