Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possible C (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74650)

Super_Megatron 11-28-2018 11:22 AM

Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possible C

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u.../11/PRIME5.jpg

Our first rumor about the price of the upcoming*Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 left fans in shock due to a possible price range of 440 Dollars. Now*Loopaza Mega Store*on Facebook and several of our sponsors*report that the price is indeed 5000 Yen or $440-$450 Dollars. Some wallets won’t be happy about it. We have the most expensive Masterpiece figure coming in. The expected release date is also confirmed by August, 2019. Weibo user*????*has also shared a possible list of the content of this upcoming Masterpiece release. Take it with a grain of salt » Continue Reading.

The post Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possible Content appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Alexander Quinn 11-28-2018 11:41 AM

Re: Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possib

Just no. Seriously. If you buy this, you’re telling them your cool with being f@cked, and will be cool with getting f@cked more in the future. Just don’t support Takara this time. There are 513 different MP Optimus Primes out there, and every single one of them is cheaper. Be it official or third party, the options are so plentiful that there is no sane reason to demand what balances out to be well over $500 Canadian for this thing.

positivelyken 11-28-2018 12:37 PM

Re: Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possib

That's a big ol' hell to the naw for me.

Longshot 11-28-2018 02:25 PM

Pure and utter nonsense... Though a KO would be graciously accepted.

Pascal 11-28-2018 02:46 PM

Waiting for the 70cm $900 Lewin KO.

Sun Swipe Prime 11-28-2018 04:05 PM

Ummm... neeeeeww. I wish I could say the price completely surprised me, but it doesn't. After seeing the price of MP Dinobot, I had a feeling we start seeing a huge price hike.

I think they see how much collectors pay for 3rd party stuff and figure if they pay that much for "fake" Transformers, how much will they pay for "real" ones? *rubs hands evilly with evil laugh*

With the recent price hikes in the mainline, I think I'm near the end of my rope.

timcrook 11-28-2018 04:35 PM

Hopefully Hasbro will release this too at a lower price.

Pgianos 11-28-2018 04:48 PM

I'm not buying this and I hope no one does but I'm not in the business in telling people how much money they can make or spend.

Pascal 11-28-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timcrook (Post 775857)
Hopefully Hasbro will release this too at a lower price.

Maybe just the base figure with a few accessories. But even that is a stretch...

Matrix_Holder 11-28-2018 04:56 PM

Let's hope the preorders are so bad that they cancel it and tale a hard long look at pricing.