Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Massive Revenge of the Fallen RPM Sightings in Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21786)

GMfan 03-15-2010 07:33 PM

Massive Revenge of the Fallen RPM Sightings in Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
In the last few days there have been a slew of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen R.P.M. sightings in Canada!

First StarwarsTF has found the new lights and sounds R.P.M. Optimus Prime and Bumblebee at Ontario Toys R' Us.

Finally jacobot has sighted wave 5 R.P.M. 2 packs which contain Jetfire & Megatron, Enforcer Ironhide & Mixmaster, Optimus Prime & Desert Long Haul as was well as R.P.M. Bumper Battler Megatron at an Ontario Wal-mart.

Pascal 03-15-2010 07:38 PM

Re: Massive Revenge of the Fallen RPM Sightings in Canadian Retail

So there's a plastic RPM Jetfire and a die-cast RPM Jetfire (metal heroes)? That line is getting confusing!

GMfan 03-15-2010 07:40 PM

You're telling me...we haven't even gotten wave 4 two packs yet as far as I can tell :P

CBII 03-15-2010 08:28 PM

I seen cool repaints of bumblebee and barricade in a 2 pack.

1337w422102 03-15-2010 09:24 PM

Hurm. If this line wasn't so expensive and wasn't limited to movie stuff, I'd get some for sure. I would probably collect all of the G1 series if they made one.

rhinoxmaximal 03-15-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337w422102 (Post 219545)
Hurm. If this line wasn't so expensive and wasn't limited to movie stuff, I'd get some for sure. I would probably collect all of the G1 series if they made one.

I agree. Everytime I see these guys in store, I'm so tempted to get some. Just a little pricey and the G1 idea is a good one too.

Mighty_Galvatron 03-16-2010 05:05 AM

Didn't I see a picture of RPM Soundwave, who was in Animated Soundwave's alt. mode? Or did I dream this?

If it is a reality, anyone know what wave it is supposed to be part of?

jacobot 03-16-2010 09:59 AM

Uberman 03-16-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mighty Galvatron (Post 219648)
Didn't I see a picture of RPM Soundwave, who was in Animated Soundwave's alt. mode? Or did I dream this?

If it is a reality, anyone know what wave it is supposed to be part of?

Yeah, although I dunno what wave it's in or what it counts as. It's a 'real' version of Animated's pseudo-Scion, with the WFC robot on the bottom.

There's also a Classic-styled Hound coming, so there's hope for you G1 guys. At least I thought there was.

jacobot 03-16-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan101 (Post 219516)
You're telling me...we haven't even gotten wave 4 two packs yet as far as I can tell :P

Has Hasbro ever commented on the skipped waves and uneven distribution in Canada of TF & Star Wars products?
Let me guess... Blame the retailers ;)