Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Legends Prime/Jetfire combine? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16426)

Shepp 06-14-2009 07:14 PM

Re: Legends Prime/Jetfire combine?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 143901)

The pic has inspired me. I've removed Jetfire from Prime, extended his lower legs out (keeping the rear of the plane flat), and then split off the back hands, hanging them to the sides of the nose-cone section.

Jetfire is now a 5-legged beast of destruction. The starfish of doom. Reminds me of Spore. And the Zerg.

Prime_Pessimus 06-14-2009 07:31 PM

Whoa those are pretty cool combinations/creations. I've seen a few Classics Jetfire+Classics OP combinations that look cool too. Jetfire piggy-backs Prime, uses Jetfires head on OP's body, massive jetfire guns' a blazin'. Very cool. Works for me. Great for photo's and display.

-outside of box, props.

Benzo 06-14-2009 07:43 PM

DECEPTICON_BRAWL 06-14-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime (Post 143900)
Here's how I transform it. I think if you bring Jetfire's arms out it balances the top heaviness of the combinded figure out, and if you extend Jetfire's legs a little I think it looks a little more like the leader combined mode. That's just my opinion of course. AND what ever you do don't push Jetfire's cockpit forward...it's just not right. Sorry for the cappy rez pics.

thats exactly how i combine them.except i flip jetfires "cane" arme forward and lean it against primes arm and it sorta looks like a gun.

Shepp 06-14-2009 08:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepp (Post 143907)
The pic has inspired me. I've removed Jetfire from Prime, extended his lower legs out (keeping the rear of the plane flat), and then split off the back hands, hanging them to the sides of the nose-cone section.

Jetfire is now a 5-legged beast of destruction. The starfish of doom. Reminds me of Spore. And the Zerg.

(With some tweaking I could roughly make this into a Legends Jetfire robot mode creature without adding any parts.)

Behold!

Starfish of Doom

Looks like this:

Sun Swipe Prime 06-14-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepp (Post 143902)
And we shall call him.... Spider Prime.

Hhahah... Hmmmm... now that you metion it. Prime has the same colors as Spidermans's costume. Maybe they both have the same marketing department.

Stapler 06-14-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 143901)

:eek: I don't know why, but this pick makes me think that legends Prime and Jetfire must be repainted as Clench and Skyquake.

S.A.A.M. 06-16-2009 12:16 AM

Pascal, those pics are priceless!

And you've all convinced me to get these two.

Doctor Kibble 06-18-2009 11:49 PM

Thanks guys! I just picked these up. Love all the pictures.