Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Greenlight Pre-orders (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76729)

OldOfflineMan 07-15-2019 09:57 AM

Re: Greenlight Pre-orders

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuadESL63 (Post 790652)
That was fast!

I had two in my shopping cart when I was checking out. By the time I confirmed the order they were gone :( Curse my old slow fingers and reading glasses.

I guess it's playing the surge pricing game during boxing week for me.

MapleMegatron 07-15-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collectingtoys (Post 790623)
Greenlight is now selling for $24.99 on Amazon Canada for Prime Day Deals.

Bugger.

I have never asked Amazon for price adjustment, let's see what happens.

too bad I missed on that

riderman 07-15-2019 02:50 PM

I was lucky to get this deal. I joined prime and got this $24.99 before they were sold out early this morning. Nothing has shipped out yet but I hope to get some Amazon products these 2 or 3 days.

Outtsyder 07-16-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predahank (Post 790664)
The one I bought last week at reg price is available at cost if anyone needs one, otherwise it’s getting returned

Hold that thought for now - I'm waiting to hear back from someone who's trying to help capture a Greenlight for me; I may hear back from them late tonight. But if it turns out that they couldn't do it, I'd be interested in your offer, unless anyone else has beaten me to it. I'll try to update you tomorrow, if that's okay with you. Thanks! :cool:

predahank 07-16-2019 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outtsyder (Post 790789)
Hold that thought for now - I'm waiting to hear back from someone who's trying to help capture a Greenlight for me; I may hear back from them late tonight. But if it turns out that they couldn't do it, I'd be interested in your offer, unless anyone else has beaten me to it. I'll try to update you tomorrow, if that's okay with you. Thanks! :cool:

Still available, just shoot me a text tomorrow bro. I'll give it a couple days before returning it

Outtsyder 07-16-2019 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predahank (Post 790792)
Still available, just shoot me a text tomorrow bro. I'll give it a couple days before returning it

Looks like you can cancel my request; my friend succeeded in capturing it for me. Thanks for the opportunity, though! :cool:

Shockwave 75 07-17-2019 02:32 PM

Thanks to fellow board member Oroboru, Greenlight was waiting at my front door when I got home today!

I like her, she's really cool. I just wish they had incorporated the leg changes they made for Chromia, so that kibble on her lower legs could fold up. But beggars can't be choosers.

Shockwave 75 07-17-2019 02:50 PM

Because I don't feel like scanning through 10 pages I'll just ask here; does anyone know what the secret black light message on the side of her box says?

Outtsyder 07-17-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 (Post 790989)
Because I don't feel like scanning through 10 pages I'll just ask here; does anyone know what the secret black light message on the side of her box says?

Her code is "Lancer".

predahank 07-17-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outtsyder (Post 790801)
Looks like you can cancel my request; my friend succeeded in capturing it for me. Thanks for the opportunity, though! :cool:

No prob. Glad you were able to secure one. Looking forward to Lancer