Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GameStop.ca (formerly EB Games) Transformers Sightings and discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79369)

Saundowaivu 04-10-2020 04:44 PM

GameStop.ca (formerly EB Games) Transformers Sightings and discussion

Didn't see a thread for EB Games so may as well start one here...

The Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Micromaster WFC-GS10 Soundwave Spy Patrol (3rd Unit) 4-Pack (Which should be Frenzy, Wingthing, Knock and Skar) is up for Preorder on EBgames,ca
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...it-4-pack-kids

Don't let that Minecraft board game pic fool you lol.

theoneyouknowleast 04-10-2020 05:23 PM

Re: EBgames.ca Transformers Sightings

Good idea, with EBgames getting more selects in now, good to have a thread.

QuadESL63 04-10-2020 06:30 PM

Thanks! Ordered! Cancelled my Hasbro Pulse preorder accordingly!

Saundowaivu 04-10-2020 06:50 PM

I placed an order even though I had an in store pre-order in place.
But given the current situation, who knows where we'll be a month from now, so I erred on the side of caution.

chrislopa 04-10-2020 07:41 PM

The photo is different.

imfallenangel 04-11-2020 12:17 AM

that's been up for a good month or so... still with the same wrong image.

I already have my Blue Frenzy, so the other figures, especially 2 being Ratbat recolours is just sad... at least a Buzzsaw would have made sense.

RNSrobot 04-11-2020 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfallenangel (Post 808886)
that's been up for a good month or so... still with the same wrong image.

I already have my Blue Frenzy, so the other figures, especially 2 being Ratbat recolours is just sad... at least a Buzzsaw would have made sense.

Eyeroll. They're gang molded, as many others have said before. You get frenzy/ratbat or ravage/laserbeak. Sunder has history with encore. Rumble obviously makes sense. And the other two are Doubledealer's "powermasters."

Buzzsaw missing sucks, but there is no good reuse for ravage even in encore. And they're not doing shattered glass.

Saundowaivu 04-11-2020 08:28 PM

Technically you can pass of White Ravage as Glit from Kiss Players. Or make him blue and say he's Howlback.

Speaking mathematically it is possible to get every version of the original Rumble/laserbeak/ratbat molds if we do:

Buzzsaw/Howlback
Sundor/Glit
Garboil/Stripes
Enemy/Shattered Glass Ratbat (possibly with new name)

RNSrobot 04-11-2020 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saundowaivu (Post 808908)
Technically you can pass of White Ravage as Glit from Kiss Players. Or make him blue and say he's Howlback.

Speaking mathematically it is possible to get every version of the original Rumble/laserbeak/ratbat molds if we do:

Buzzsaw/Howlback
Sundor/Glit
Garboil/Stripes
Enemy/Shattered Glass Ratbat (possibly with new name)

I WOULD BUY ALL OF THESE

UsernamePrime 04-11-2020 10:11 PM

Im sure we will see more tapes. I imagine Blaster and Twincast will be released eventually too.

RNSrobot 04-11-2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernamePrime (Post 808910)
Im sure we will see more tapes. I imagine Blaster and Twincast will be released eventually too.

Would be stunned if they aren't. Earthrise isn't over and then there is part 3 of this "trilogy." Trilogy of dumb, but whatever.

Albeit I would hope they do different molds for Rewind/Eject instead of just Frenzy/Rumble with new heads. They have different enough profiles. Eh. But you could also change their gang mold counterpart, because Steeljaw would have to be new or an extensive remold of Ravage, and Ramhorn has to be new.

TAPES TAPES TAPES TAPES

Goaliebot 04-13-2020 11:40 AM

Ordered a set. Tried to find something to add to get free shipping but - is it just me or is the whole site practically sold out of everything?

theoneyouknowleast 04-13-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernamePrime (Post 808910)

I hope so .... it would be nice to have a complete set of tapes for soundwave in one line other than Masterpiece.

Malibu 04-13-2020 06:08 PM

Ordered a set too. Almost makes me wish I got Soundblaster. Could've put those other 3 with Ratbat. Then each one would've had 4 minions. Lol

TheSwipe95 04-14-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malibu (Post 808963)
Ordered a set too. Almost makes me wish I got Soundblaster. Could've put those other 3 with Ratbat. Then each one would've had 4 minions. Lol

If you still want Soundblaster, here you go.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000200367479

Soundwaves 04-14-2020 01:37 PM

F%$k 40$ Soundblaster....

ssjgoku22 04-14-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwaves (Post 808989)

Wasn't that always the price?

RNSrobot 04-14-2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 808990)

Yes. It's the same price as other siege/er voyagers.

I don't think voyagers should be $40, but that has always been his price. Subjective, I think the colors work better on this particular mold than Soundwave. And he fits two tapes.

If you don't get him now, you will likely pay more later. YMMV. He's no longer in stores and the Walmart exclusive voyagers don't seem to have been included in recent siege rollbacks (yes my $35 Shockwave).

MilanX3 04-15-2020 11:35 AM

Yes, 35th Soundblaster was always $40...it never dropped in price like the 35th Prime and Bluestreak did. ToysToysToys might have it by now. I think TRU had Soundwave, but their sh*t never works.

Warning, when I tried putting all tapes in Soundblaster they got stuck...be warned.

RNSrobot 04-15-2020 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanX3 (Post 809016)
Yes, 35th Soundblaster was always $40...it never dropped in price like the 35th Prime and Bluestreak did. ToysToysToys might have it by now. I think TRU had Soundwave, but their sh*t never works.

Warning, when I tried putting all tapes in Soundblaster they got stuck...be warned.

Ha, yeah. I think it's been said that all but Laserbeak seem to have issues in either mold. Definitely had to leverage them out.

evenstaves 04-15-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 809018)
Ha, yeah. I think it's been said that all but Laserbeak seem to have issues in either mold. Definitely had to leverage them out.

This certainly influenced my decision to skip Siege Soundwave
and all the battle-muck
and the cracked glass cover deco
and Soundblaster's never-on-sale

With that said, I'm probably going to get the 4-pack w/ Doubledealer's powermasters, so I'll end up having two WFC cassettes anyways, natch

imfallenangel 04-18-2020 09:05 AM

Sunstreaker
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...nd-up-5-5-inch

Trailbreaker

There you go.. sighting reported before another knee-jerk comment.

big dawg 04-18-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saundowaivu (Post 808871)
Didn't see a thread for EB Games so may as well start one here...

The Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Micromaster WFC-GS10 Soundwave Spy Patrol (3rd Unit) 4-Pack (Which should be Frenzy, Wingthing, Knock and Skar) is up for Preorder on EBgames,ca
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...it-4-pack-kids

Don't let that Minecraft board game pic fool you lol.

Damn guess I waited too long to order. Out of stock.

Yonoid 04-18-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big dawg (Post 809111)
Damn guess I waited too long to order. Out of stock.

oh man same here. I pre ordered it in store but forgot to do it on here after they closed retail

theoneyouknowleast 04-18-2020 11:18 AM

From there website.

When stores re-open, will I be able to pick-up my pre-order?
Absolutely. We will hold your reservation until our stores re-open, and you will receive any applicable pre-order bonus items at that time.

Please note that the item you pre-ordered may not be available in store immediately when our stores re-open, as all new inventory is currently being stored at our Distribution Centre. After stores re-open, we will ship the item you pre-ordered to the store where you made the reservation, and one of our associates will contact you by telephone when your order is ready for pick-up.

If you would like to receive the item you pre-ordered now, please feel free to place a new order at EBGames.ca (where stock is available) and we will ship the item directly to your home with contactless delivery. When our stores re-open, you will have the opportunity to cancel your pre-order, move your pre-order deposit (if applicable) to another product purchase, or cancel your pre-order and receive a refund for your pre-order deposit (if applicable).

So I guess I'll just get my micromasters when the stores reopen.

QuadESL63 04-18-2020 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfallenangel (Post 809110)
Sunstreaker

Trailbreaker

There you go.. sighting reported before another knee-jerk comment.

Thanks! Trailbreaker ordered!

And can hardly wait for those 4 Generations Select tapes! too bad Doubledealer won’t be out soon enough...

Goaliebot 04-19-2020 11:10 AM

I have a Platinum Edge card from in store shopping. Anyone know how to connect that to my ebgames website account? My online account thinks I just have Edge Red (moat basic).

Can't find anything relevant in their FAQ or just googling...

MitchPoer 04-19-2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaliebot (Post 809155)
I have a Platinum Edge card from in store shopping. Anyone know how to connect that to my ebgames website account? My online account thinks I just have Edge Red (moat basic).

Can't find anything relevant in their FAQ or just googling...

You will have to pay full price now and get the rebate refunded in store when they will reopen.

The7thParallel 04-19-2020 12:33 PM

Platinum is only for in store. You get points on the website. Found this by googling platinum discount online.

Malakhov 04-19-2020 02:17 PM

Are trailbreaker and sunstreaker exclusives?

RNSrobot 04-19-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakhov (Post 809169)

No, so kind of weird it's only the two. Maybe the rest of the wave is repacks?

QuadESL63 04-19-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malakhov (Post 809169)

No, Amazon Canada has Sunstreaker listed but for some reasons there is no Trailbreaker.

I wonder if EB will carry the ER Thundercracker + Skywarp Target exclusive pack later.

theoneyouknowleast 04-19-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuadESL63 (Post 809176)
No, Amazon Canada has Sunstreaker listed but for some reasons there is no Trailbreaker.

I wonder if EB will carry the ER Thundercracker + Skywarp Target exclusive pack later.

Tru carried the Rainmakers and Micromaster packs from Target, and eventually Redwing. Seem unlikely.

GotBot 04-19-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 809177)
Tru carried the Rainmakers and Micromaster packs from Target, and eventually Redwing. Seem unlikely.

Right you are. There is a business link with Target and TRU. EB tends to get Walgreens exclusives.

Malakhov 04-25-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 809172)
No, so kind of weird it's only the two. Maybe the rest of the wave is repacks?

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuadESL63 (Post 809176)

Weird, I ordered them anyways since it doesn't bill until it ships.

MilanX3 04-27-2020 10:06 AM

Someone who works at TRU said they saw some product numbers for the Two pack exclusives with the Seekers and the Two pack with the Pounce and Wingspan on the TRU system...not sure if that is a confirmation for TRU on those or just a product code for outside items, but its a clue.

evenstaves 04-27-2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malibu (Post 808963)
Almost makes me wish I got Soundblaster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSwipe95 (Post 808976)
If you still want Soundblaster, here you go.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000200367479

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwaves (Post 808989)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 808990)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 808991)
Yes. It's the same price as other siege/er voyagers.

I don't think voyagers should be $40, but that has always been his price.

If you don't get him now, you will likely pay more later. YMMV. He's no longer in stores and the Walmart exclusive voyagers don't seem to have been included in recent siege rollbacks (yes my $35 Shockwave).

Quote:

Yes, 35th Soundblaster was always $40...it never dropped in price like the 35th Prime and Bluestreak did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenstaves (Post 809023)
Soundblaster's never-on-sale

Pls check WM website, Soundblaster is down to $27.97 CAD as of yesterday (I finally bit)

RNSrobot 04-27-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenstaves (Post 809445)
Pls check WM website, Soundblaster is down to $27.97 CAD as of yesterday (I finally bit)

Dammit! Walmart doesn't do price matching to their own sales like tru does, do they?

evenstaves 04-27-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 809446)
Dammit! Walmart doesn't do price matching to their own sales like tru does, do they?

Not in my experience

I just bought one off the website; haven't had many issues with WM site orders so far, don't anticipate any, but I'll mention if any arise

QuadESL63 04-27-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanX3 (Post 809444)
Someone who works at TRU said they saw some product numbers for the Two pack exclusives with the Seekers and the Two pack with the Pounce and Wingspan on the TRU system...not sure if that is a confirmation for TRU on those or just a product code for outside items, but its a clue.

The Seekers 2 pack! Yes ER Thundercracker and Skywarp!