Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Earthrise Quintesson and Megatron released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=80667)

Dark Rage 09-09-2020 12:43 AM

Earthrise Quintesson and Megatron released in Canada

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Fusion for letting us know that Earthrise Megatron and Quintesson has been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at an EBgames in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Prime Sinister 09-09-2020 01:06 AM

Re: Earthrise Quintesson and Megatron released in Canada

So this Quintesson needs a booster chair to be voyager class?

Dark Rage 09-09-2020 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime Sinister (Post 817322)
So this Quintesson needs a booster chair to be voyager class?

Sure, why not. It's applicable on other figures as well.
This is the first movie-accurate Quintesson by Hasbro, so it's going to hard to find, especially if people want multiples to recreate movie/TV show scenes.

AgeofTransformers 09-09-2020 07:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
They are in the Ottawa region aswell. Picked a set for a buddy

Marcotron 09-09-2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Rage (Post 817325)
Sure, why not. It's applicable on other figures as well.
This is the first movie-accurate Quintesson by Hasbro, so it's going to hard to find, especially if people want multiples to recreate movie/TV show scenes.

I don't understand why people need multiples of this guy. The head spins. Do people really need to have 5 of this so they can display all 5 faces forward?
At the prices these things go for these days, that is just insane to me.

UsernamePrime 09-09-2020 10:11 AM

Yes, there are those that want 3-5 of these to display along with an army of allicons and sharkticons and possibly slitherfang as well. Insane comes in lots of different colours, it's not on anyone to understand other peoples frivolous wants.

As for price.....
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/84183

Pascal 09-09-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 817339)
I don't understand why people need multiples of this guy. The head spins. Do people really need to have 5 of this so they can display all 5 faces forward?

Totally this. People waste their money buying 5 times the same figure and then have the balls to complain about prices being too high. lol

Wheelwave 09-09-2020 10:23 AM

Since it's being spotted at EB Games, it should be easier for me to get than Walmart or Toysrus.

Marcotron 09-09-2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernamePrime (Post 817340)
Yes, there are those that want 3-5 of these to display along with an army of allicons and sharkticons and possibly slitherfang as well. Insane comes in lots of different colours, it's not on anyone to understand other peoples frivolous wants.

As for price.....
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/84183

I'll stick with my 25th DVD Anniversary Prime (which I got from a board member here a long time ago).

I had been trying to find one of the Impossible Toys Quints for a while, but the average price I've seen was $50 for what was a non-moving piece of plastic. I've got the prosecutor guy already, and he's nice. This Hasbro one is actually quite smart with the spinning and it actually transforms into something too. This is basically the only must-have Earthrise toy for me, so I'm going to splurge and spend the $39.99 on it (hopefully there's a sale soon).
5 of these would cost $200 plus tax, just so you don't have to flip the little switch thing, that's insane. I do understand the MISB folk who buy two, to have one to play with and one to display with the packaging. But that's not me.
Good hunting everyone.

Prime Sinister 09-09-2020 07:50 PM

I will need six — one for jail mode