Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   War For Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Refraktor (Reflector) In-Hand Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76372)

Super_Megatron 05-19-2019 12:30 PM

War For Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Refraktor (Reflector) In-Hand Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...fraktor-02.jpg

Autobase Aichi has*uploaded*some in-hand images of the new War For Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Refraktor (Reflector)*for your viewing pleasure. The original G1 Reflector was in fact three robots that combined into a classic film camera. Siege brings a new incarnation of the characters, but with a new name possibly for trademark reasons. Each Refraktor toy can transform into a spaceship, and now you have to buy three of them to be combined into a modern camera mode, which includes a stand. The individual robots are smaller than other Siege Deluxe toys, but the combined camera mode sure looks big » Continue Reading.

The post War For Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Refraktor (Reflector) In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

alternatorfan 05-19-2019 01:34 PM

Re: War For Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Refraktor (Reflector) In-Hand Images

Super cool......super stoked.

positivelyken 05-21-2019 09:56 PM

I really wish Refraktor came in a set of three, for around the Leader class price range. $90 to complete the camera mode is getting into MP territory, and for all their charm, these sure aren't MP calibre.

Undrave 05-22-2019 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 786891)
I really wish Refraktor came in a set of three, for around the Leader class price range. $90 to complete the camera mode is getting into MP territory, and for all their charm, these sure aren't MP calibre.

My thoughts exactly, especially since the Leader class this time around mostly means 'lots of accessory' and not 'one big dude'. I wouldn't mind if they were even smaller than they currently are if they needed to finagle the price.

Plus, it would mean we could get two or three slightly different dudes instead of three identical ones!

imfallenangel 05-22-2019 01:24 AM

yup.. should have been a set of 3 and be somewhat different and would have preferred a bit smaller, since they are more of a "fodder" character, it would have made more sense...

Looks like he's a liquidation or massive sale item, otherwise I'm probably going to skip...

WereDragon EX 05-22-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 786891)

You mean like Dragonstorm?

positivelyken 05-22-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WereDragon EX (Post 786910)
You mean like Dragonstorm?

Basically, yeah. Each Refraktor unit isn't worth much on its own, and the individual "alt mode" is, in my opinion, pretty transparently a tacked-on afterthought meant to justify selling them separately as individual deluxe figures. In my mind though, the real value of these figures is in having the full trio and being able to form the combined mode.