Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Toys R Us Exclusive Cybertronian Warriors 4 Pack Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34723)

Benzo 09-12-2011 11:36 PM

Toys R Us Exclusive Cybertronian Warriors 4 Pack Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting by hcancrops, we now know that Toys R Us exclusive Cybertronian Warriors 4 Pack has been released at Canadian retail. This sighting was made at a Toys R Us in Ontario.

This set includes:

Legion Bumblebee w/Mobile Battle Bunker
Legion Barricade
Legion Crankcase
Commander Ironhide

To find this and other Transformers in your area check out the Canadian Sightings Forum

UltraPrimal 09-13-2011 12:06 AM

Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Cybertronian Warriors 4 Pack Released at Canadian Retail

This is the set Hasbro made to poke fun about that accident on the DOTM set where law enforcement drove through the set, even though the road was supposed to be closed, while filming and a real police car ended up T-boning the Bumblebee prop car. :p

sideswipe88 09-13-2011 10:20 AM

Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Cybertronian Warriors 4 Pack Released at Canadian Retail

I saw this at retail a little while ago, thought it was sighted already.

The 12th Prime 09-14-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 373303)
This is the set Hasbro made to poke fun about that accident on the DOTM set where law enforcement drove through the set, even though the road was supposed to be closed, while filming and a real police car ended up T-boning the Bumblebee prop car. :p

Does Bumblebee have battle damage? lol!

I'm liking that Rage over Cybertron WFC Bumblebee though and add Megatron's Purple clear cannon to my wanted parts list. I think it would go well with the Tokyo Toy Fair WFC Megatron :)

Benzo 09-14-2011 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime73 (Post 373524)
Does Bumblebee have battle damage? lol!

he does actually, his front bumper has painted damage!

Mike 09-14-2011 07:45 AM

and this is why I gave up on trying to complete DOTM. There are just way too many toys, and I calculated how much money I would have to spend to buy them all, it was over $2500 dollars.

Think of the G1 figures I could get with that money! which is what im doing instead XD

C Spray 09-14-2011 10:14 PM

I saw this in Winnipeg Saturday..I was like wth?!?!?! I will get it when it hits a sale. I like the Decepticons..Ironhide..not to much of a change.and who cares about yet another Bumblebee.