Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steamhammer sets sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27967)

Cheers Ian 12-12-2010 11:50 AM

Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steamhammer sets sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
The next wave of Transformers Power Core Combiners sets have arrived! They were found by Saundowaivu at a Zellers in Ontario.

New to this wave of 5 packs is Grimstone with Dinobots and Steamhammer with Constructicons

See where these Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

Onslaught 12-12-2010 12:16 PM

Re: Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steamhammer sets sighted at Canadian Retail

Odd, I haven't even seen wave 3 yet and these are already being found. Either way, can't wait to pick up Grimstone. And Steamhammer isn't bad either.

Matrix_Holder 12-12-2010 12:22 PM

Re: Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steamhammer sets sighted at Canadian Retail

I just got crankcase....well I'm getting it for christmas, it's just sitting there waiting in the box of wrapped presents for the 25th.
I m working till midnight all week....hope walmart gets them because they are open 24 hrs now....can't make it to zellers before work, damn. I want both of those...and TRU's flier is here for the price matching.

jacobot 12-12-2010 01:22 PM

YES!... There is a Santa Claus :)

Pascal 12-12-2010 01:27 PM

And BBTS still don't have them. Weird.

CobraCommander 12-12-2010 02:07 PM

Man... when will the GTA Zellers stores get new stock :argh:

I still need me some Gen goodies and now these :/

Team Jetfire 12-12-2010 05:22 PM

That is beyond crazy. When will the madness stop at Zellers??? WHEN?

Dragon Knight 12-12-2010 07:30 PM

*Sigh* My Zellers is STILL stuck on Wave 1. :argh:

Oh well, I just bought a Bombshock from there so hopefully that cleared some space somewhat

OptimusNIXX 12-13-2010 01:10 AM

Which Zellers in Ontario was this observed???

TFtoys 12-13-2010 02:34 AM

I think Ontario people will have a Merry Christmas than most of us waiting for the TF wave for coming.