Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   if you were putting together a "favorites from g1 season 3" display, who'd be there? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26623)

bedtime 10-09-2010 08:14 PM

if you were putting together a "favorites from g1 season 3" display, who'd be there?

like, not just character-wise, but actual toy wise?

such as classics hot rod, classics magnus (with FP armour), etc....

Badgertron 10-09-2010 08:18 PM

Re: if you were putting together a "favorites from g1 season 3" display, who'd be the

Are we talking Classicsverse, then? That makes it a bit harder (or easier, depending on how you look at it)!

anotheran 10-09-2010 10:28 PM

Re: if you were putting together a "favorites from g1 season 3" display, who'd be the

Reveal the Shield Rodimus + FP armor
Reveal the Shield Cyclonus
Classics Galvatron
FP Springer
Reveal the Shield Kup
Takara Unicron
Reveal the Shield Wreak-gar
Reveal the Shield Scorge
MGT-01 Arcee
Classics Ultra Magnus + FP armor

Edit: Forgot about arcee, ultra mag

Tekkamanraiden 10-09-2010 10:38 PM

I'd doing something similar, currently I have.

Henkei Ghost Starscream
Universe 2.0 Galvatron
Universe 2.0 Cyclonus (until I get the battle in space version)
Universe 1.0 Ultramagus + FP addon's
Universe 2.0 Wheelie
Universe 1.0 Grimlock
Universe 1.0 Rodimus

Looking to add Universe 3.0 Blur, Universe 3.0 Kup, Rodimus (Battle in space) + FP Addon, Universe 3.0 Scorge, Universe 3.0 Wreck-Gar.

If I manage to acquire a FP Warbot Defender for a good price I'd add Springer to the list.

bedtime 10-09-2010 11:59 PM

ahh yeah i think the thing i'm most worried about is finding a good looking galvatron... i dont care much about alt mode but a good bot mode is a must. also, i'm not really a fan of classics grimlock, and MP grimlock is much too big so that poses a bit of a problem too...

brr-icy 10-10-2010 01:49 AM

warbot: defender
City commander
generations wreck gar
warbot: collector(s) as junkions
classics hot rod with sidearm
classics hot rod again in protector
legends universe wheelie
universe cyclonus as armada
universe galvatron
reveal the shield cyclonus
generations blurr
generations perceptor
generations kup
generations scourge x3 as sweeps
transformers united scourge as himself

bedtime 10-10-2010 09:30 AM

i also think sky lynx was a big part of season 3, so he'll be in there with is encore version.

bedtime 10-10-2010 09:30 AM

i also think sky lynx was a big part of season three, so he'll be in there with his encore version i guess

bedtime 10-10-2010 09:31 AM

and i'll probably actually just use the g1 grimlock... he looks pretty good in dino mode.

now, arcee... theres no way i'd use the animated toy, so i'm pretty much just going to have to leave her out. ugh.

Cheers Ian 10-10-2010 09:39 AM

I use the Energon Galvatron for my display. But he's Ultra size, and is a bit big with the Classics/Universe/Generations Deluxes.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2103/...236f41dae2.jpg