Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Feedback and Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   TonTon Review SIEGE ASTROTRAIN (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77555)

wesperino 09-12-2019 01:32 PM

TonTon Review SIEGE ASTROTRAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE0QAskZSR0

I thought he would be bigger than this.

Pascal 09-12-2019 02:00 PM

Re: TonTon Review SIEGE ASTROTRAIN

Shuttle mode's back section looks severely unfinished...

DCompose 09-12-2019 02:16 PM

I like the look of this guy.

OptimusB38 09-12-2019 02:47 PM

Not bad , I agree it looks like he’s missing some panels

Matrix_Holder 09-12-2019 02:50 PM

Another small voyager packed with extra plastic nobody really asked for or wanted to charge leader class prices. He looks good but as a figure he's definitely not worth $80 Canadian, just like Shockwave. We could have had another triple changing voyager like springer released but that launch pad added another $30 to the price, great value eh.

wesperino 09-12-2019 03:15 PM

ya. don't get me wrong. I will have this figure as he's one I had as a child and must own this one. TR version was gross imo.

I like the loadout box, caboose, launchpad, mega backpack for the arsenal it packs. But its def not worth the extra $30.

His train mode is fantastic and his bot mode is great. shuttle leaves a bit to be desired but i'm sure fan modes or add ons will make it better.

Overall I like this figure and have been waiting for tonton to review this one, apeface, and spinister as these are my next buys. I'm a sucker for decepticons.

alternatorfan 09-12-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 796191)
Shuttle mode's back section looks severely unfinished...

Horrible but still like it in train mode
Tha back sucks.

RNSrobot 09-12-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesperino (Post 796198)
ya. don't get me wrong. I will have this figure as he's one I had as a child and must own this one. TR version was gross imo.

I like the loadout box, caboose, launchpad, mega backpack for the arsenal it packs. But its def not worth the extra $30.

His train mode is fantastic and his bot mode is great. shuttle leaves a bit to be desired but i'm sure fan modes or add ons will make it better.

Overall I like this figure and have been waiting for tonton to review this one, apeface, and spinister as these are my next buys. I'm a sucker for decepticons.

And unlike the Autobot side, there is far less diversity in Cons released overall. Which is something I loved about TR/POTP, lots of Cons who NEVER get love, and why I'm looking forward to Apeface and Spinister. =)

I definitely am in the camp of "this looks like a great toy but it's not really a leader". =\

Kheoth 09-12-2019 05:18 PM

Bot and train are great, but that shuttle... Would still be interested at voyager price point. Too bad the 30$ useless add-on (for me at least) push it in the "wait for it to be on clearance or let it fade from store shelves" category.

positivelyken 09-12-2019 08:04 PM

When this was announced I really hoped it would be leader-sized -- the way leaders used to be, not these armored-up voyagers. I still really like this figure, though.