Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Customs and Artwork (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds TFcon 2013 Charity Project: FOC Predaking (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=44749)

Cliffjumper69 01-07-2013 08:59 PM

TFcon 2013 Charity Project: FOC Predaking

Well everyone its that magical time of the year when a bunch of cybertron.ca's ELITE customizers put on their Golden Gloves, grab their un-chip-able paint and come together to create an epic custom set to auction off for a good cause! :canada:

This year I am returning as project leader for this project. Daniel/CyberMnky took over last years charity project for me and he did an amazing job with the Classics Earth Mode Beast Wars set!:highfive:

This years set will be something different. We are only going to do a 5 bot set. This idea came from my good friend Stu/Nemesis Predaking who was high on Narcotic painkillers! :p Last time Stu had an idea like this Halfshell was born. :D

This years set will be :siren:FOC Predaking!:siren:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...ps9e0e09ed.jpg

We will be using a FOC Bruticus as the base and the set will include,

Onslaught - Razorclaw
Votex - Divebomb
Brawl - Rampage
Swindle - Tantrum
Swindle - Headstrong

Extensive mods will be done to each bot and Bruticus to make them look less like Combaticons and more like Predacons :D

The artists on this years project will be,

Otis/chans formers
Stu/Nemesis Predaking
Daniel/CyberMnky
Alex/purple-bot
Myself/Cliffjumper69

The bots everyone will be doing are,

Otis - Razorclaw
Stu - Divebomb
Daniel - Rampage
Alex - Tantrum
Myself - Headstrong

Stu will be getting Bruticus to do all the major Predaking mods and the individual bots will be shipped out for mods and paint. :D

Keep an eye on this thread. Updates will be posted when they happen. See you all at TFcon 2013!!!! :raisetheroof:

Bruticus82 01-07-2013 09:04 PM

Re: TFcon 2013 Charity Project!

Oh, my, god...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!

:raisetheroof::clapping::D

Stapler 01-07-2013 09:10 PM

Really cool idea! A tad bummed that I won't be participating since the slots are all filled, but no biggie. I know you guys will knock this one outta the park. :D

plowking 01-07-2013 09:49 PM

:raisetheroof:

chans formers 01-07-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stapler (Post 481018)
Really cool idea! A tad bummed that I won't be participating since the slots are all filled, but no biggie. I know you guys will knock this one outta the park. :D

that doesn't mean you can't make something yourself to auction off at tfcon too,in the end it's for charity mang:highfive:

UltraPrimal 01-07-2013 10:22 PM

Dude! That's a sick idea! Especially since FoC Bruticus is a bit of an homage already to Predaking. 5 deluxes combiner rather than 1 deluxe and 4 basics.

Malwave 01-07-2013 10:33 PM

Damnit, missed the slots :primelaugh:

don't suppose you could accommodate a latecomer for a secondary part of the project despite the 5 slot limit stated in the top post? :D

Stapler 01-07-2013 11:16 PM

Maybe you and I can work on something extra, Mal? Predaking is gonna need prey. ;)

General Tekno 01-07-2013 11:59 PM

I'd be willing to jump in on the "prey" bit as well, that said. Was wondering if there was a charity custom project this year, and only just saw this now.

Nemesis Predaking 01-08-2013 12:04 AM

Nothing stopping you guys from doing your own thing. We opted to make it a smaller set this year, as we are going to place it into the live auction at TFcon itself.
Small sets will fair better & hopefully draw more $$$ for the Charity