Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   PCC On sale wich ones worth it (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31505)

Masta_Skidz 05-17-2011 02:00 PM

PCC On sale wich ones worth it

I have been seening alot of the PCC 5 and 2 packs on sale at Zellers and was wondering what ones in your opinion would be worth picking up. I already have Bomshock or whatever the combaticons are called and I am interested in the TFC PCC limbs. I was just wondering what else this line has to offer and what ones are a definate pick up.

Shockwave 75 05-17-2011 02:08 PM

Re: PCC On sale wich ones worth it

Get Grimstone if you can find him. The Dinobots are the best PCC's of them all. The Constructicons look real nice and I've heard good things about them. Apparently the Rallybot drones are pretty nice too.

razin 05-17-2011 02:11 PM

Icepick is my fav from the 2pks

Mumps 05-17-2011 02:31 PM

I hate the PCC's, but I bought Grimstone and the Dinobots anyway, cause they're awesome. I'd imagine if I liked PCC, I would be even more completely in love with that toy.

Mind you, the entire reason I bought it was cause of his combined mode's Pope hat. I think I must have some strange fetish for robots with hats or something.. >.>

Alexander Quinn 05-17-2011 02:32 PM

I really dig Crankcase and Steamhammer. They're great vehicles, fun little robots and make decent combiner torsos. I take them and Bombshock and intermixed their limbs with the drones from Mudslinger, though Mudslinger himself is a POS. The Dinobots are kinda fun as individual drones and when fully combined, though Grimstone himself is also pretty much ass. Those are the only ones I have at the moment. Hope that helps.

GMfan 05-17-2011 02:40 PM

I love most of them...one of the more original ideas to come into Transformers in recent years and so under rated. Only one I can say is pretty bad is Doubleclutch and Mudslinger but their limbs are cool.

Pascal 05-17-2011 02:44 PM

Favorite commander: Heavytread
Favorite team: Constructicons

General Tekno 05-17-2011 03:01 PM

Yeah - Doubleclutch and Mudslinger are the weakest 5packs.

The last wave of new mold 2packs is gold though. Heavytread is great.

I also suggest the Dinobots, too. They're the only ones with a unified colorscheme.

RNSrobot 05-17-2011 03:25 PM

Dinobots and Constructicons are great! I really like the Destron set as well - beautiful complementary color scheme, and one of the best torsos in Crankcase (in better colors than the Huffer deco). The other sets are only good as limbs for 2pack commanders. Rallybots & Destructicons are great limb sets, bad commanders. Protectobots are okay.

Ok, the Aerialbots are pretty much shite. But I really like Skyhammer with 2x Chopper drones and 2x Fighter Jet drones. Using 2 fighters negates the awkward stance/balance you get when doing fighter with, well, any other limb due to the weird angle it connects to.

Ultra Maverick 05-17-2011 03:27 PM

I've got them all.... I think,
from the 5 packs you will definitely want to look into the Dino bots (grimstone), The Constructicons (SteamHammer) and the Combaticons (Bombshock)

2 pack Smoulder is pure gold, as is heavytread and Huffer