Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Siege Reveals at Wonder Festival ? Jetfire, Star Convoy, Armada Prime and More! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=75481)

Super_Megatron 02-09-2019 09:10 PM

New Siege Reveals at Wonder Festival ? Jetfire, Star Convoy, Armada Prime and More!

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...8.jpg-orig.jpg

And even more heat is coming – Siege is getting it’s own version of Star Convoy and Armada Prime (cab mode). On top of that, we have our first look at a physical copy of Jetfire! Read on to check the pics courtesy of S250 and @Chohenken after the break!

The post New Siege Reveals at Wonder Festival – Jetfire, Star Convoy, Armada Prime and More! appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Alexander Quinn 02-09-2019 10:47 PM

Re: New Siege Reveals at Wonder Festival ? Jetfire, Star Convoy, Armada Prime and Mor

I really hope his truck mode looks better than POTP does.

ssjgoku22 02-09-2019 11:12 PM

Re: New Siege Reveals at Wonder Festival ? Jetfire, Star Convoy, Armada Prime and Mor

Well, sorry in advance wallet...

Vorahk 02-09-2019 11:13 PM

*heavy breathing towards star convoy*

Ecybertron 02-10-2019 04:18 AM

That Armada Optimus looks so good

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 02-10-2019 06:04 AM

The Armada Prime looks cool, but I already have a Bendy Prime so I'll probably pass on him unless he has some really cool extra features. I'm also going to pass on Jetfire since I'm happy with the Combiner Wars version. Really liking that Star Convoy, though.

optimusb39 02-10-2019 07:31 AM

from what i can tell the armada prime has combiner ability. the seam at his crotch was where he split to form arms for his trailer combined form in the original version. looks the same here

canprime 02-10-2019 10:26 AM

Just when I was down for only a couple of Siege figures, at a sale price no less, Takara/Hasbro go and do this to suck me in all over again!!!????!!!!

Damn you!!!

I am pretty sure I have gone from only willing to pay full price for Refracktor, to now being willing to pay full price for Refracktor, Star Convoy, Sky/Jetfire and Aramda Prime.

And please don't get me started on that MP Black Arachnia!! Why oh why did I start collecting the BW MPs??

xueyue2 02-10-2019 01:22 PM

Will the armada prime be the chest of Star Convoy?

Alexander Quinn 02-10-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xueyue2 (Post 781541)
Will the armada prime be the chest of Star Convoy?

That was my assumption. Not sure how it’s going to fold up, but I thought that was why they were being shown together. From the comments it looks like some are thinking they’re separate figures though. Guess we’ll have to wait to see.