Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Studio Series Devastator--tracking the releases (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77748)

Alexander Quinn 10-01-2019 09:06 PM

Re: Studio Series Devastator--tracking the releases

Hasbro really needs to get this sorted, or the drive to collect them all is going to sputter. The only figure I’ve found at retail so far is Long Haul. And with 2 Walmart’s, 2 TRUs, and 2 EB Games in my town that’s not a great sign so far.

Baryonyx 10-01-2019 10:52 PM

The Scrapmetal/Shatter/Cogman wave only snuck out here in Edmonton once, in the third week of April, and didn't hit Walmart at all. I'm hoping they didn't skip it altogether, but I didn't take a chance and got a Scrappy and Long Haul from the States.

canprime 10-01-2019 11:22 PM

Guys if you are really that hard up finding these figures then check Amazon. All of them have been on the site, for regular retail, either now or in the recent past.

alternatorfan 10-02-2019 01:27 AM

I got a high tower extra if you want him

neevnav 10-02-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 797809)
Guys if you are really that hard up finding these figures then check Amazon. All of them have been on the site, for regular retail, either now or in the recent past.

Yeah currently Long Haul, Hightower and Rampage are all currently available for retail on Amazon. Rampage is even $2 off.

Echotransformer 05-29-2020 06:48 PM

Updated.

Tonestar 05-29-2020 07:26 PM

Just saw on Amazon.com that they have a listing for SS Voyager Skipjack, he's #67 and is a yellow version of Rampage.

ssjgoku22 05-29-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 810625)
Just saw on Amazon.com that they have a listing for SS Voyager Skipjack, he's #67 and is a yellow version of Rampage.

Skipjack isn't necessary for Devastator, right?

Tonestar 05-29-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 810626)
Skipjack isn't necessary for Devastator, right?

From what I have seen, if you have Rampage you're all good. I think it's just Hasbro re-using the same mold and then changing the colour like they did with the original ROTF deluxe figure, there was a red and a yellow version of Rampage available.

ssjgoku22 05-29-2020 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 810627)
From what I have seen, if you have Rampage you're all good. I think it's just Hasbro re-using the same mold and then changing the colour like they did with the original ROTF deluxe figure, there was a red and a yellow version of Rampage available.

Ok, that makes sense, thanks:highfive: