Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72034)

down_shift 03-26-2018 05:43 PM

Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to board member Kheoth for letting us know Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends have been found at a Walmart in Quebec.

Wave Two consists of Tailgate, Battle Slash, and Road Trap.

Have you found these new figures yet? Let us know in the Sightings Forums!

Xtreme987 03-26-2018 06:13 PM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 756062)
Thanks to board member Kheoth for letting us know Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends have been found at a Walmart in Quebec.

Wave Two consists of Tailgate, Battle Slash, and Road Trap.

Have you found these new figures yet? Let us know in the Sightings Forums!

Ya Quebec you can have the Legends first but please Hasbro send the Deluxes to Ontario first. ;)

lifedragon99 03-26-2018 06:41 PM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

I don't understand, I have only ever seen Skrapnel for wave 1, did they just not send any Dinobot Slash? Even Online she has been sold out.

Xtreme987 03-26-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 756066)
I don't understand, I have only ever seen Skrapnel for wave 1, did they just not send any Dinobot Slash? Even Online she has been sold out.

Ya Beachcomber & Slash seem to be the first ones to go while Windcharger & Skrapnel seem to pegwarm.

wervenom 03-26-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtreme987 (Post 756063)
Ya Quebec you can have the Legends first but please Hasbro send the Deluxes to Ontario first. ;)

Yes please :clapping:

Bountyan 03-26-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 756066)

They came out, but they're just absurdly hard to find. I've seen Slash exactly once in the wild and never again.

wervenom 03-26-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bountyan (Post 756069)
They came out, but they're just absurdly hard to find. I've seen Slash exactly once in the wild and never again.

Saw a lot of her when she first came out. Even bought it and took it back. Weird, didn't think she was that popular

down_shift 03-26-2018 07:00 PM

Battle Slash and Road Trap are the two best figures of the line so far. Battletrap combined is a very fun figure.

Wave 2 Deluxe at nice except for Moonracer. She's total garbage. Blackwing is the best of the W2 delixe followed closely by Rippersnapper.

Nocturn 03-26-2018 07:11 PM

Battletrap is the first must-own of the line for me. Hopefully they show up in decent numbers.

Dangard Ace 03-26-2018 07:25 PM

Bondo has a sighting in the Ontario thread.

lifedragon99 03-26-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bountyan (Post 756069)

I saw her at Toronto ComicCon for $18 and wish i had stopped to pick her up now. Have yet to see her at TRU or Walmart.

DCompose 03-26-2018 09:10 PM

We got them in New-Brunswick today as well. Battetrap is the smartest legends class figure that Hasbro has ever done.

MapleMegatron 03-26-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtreme987 (Post 756063)

Thats cool, the legends class in this line are amazing. There are new molds with interesting transformations and cool designs. I find the deluxes and voyagers quite uninspiring in this line. The deluxes especially, since they all have simple transformations which keep being repeated throughout the line.

Pascal 03-27-2018 10:40 AM

What's the SKU for the new Legends?

xueyue2 03-27-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCompose (Post 756081)
We got them in New-Brunswick today as well. Battetrap is the smartest legends class figure that Hasbro has ever done.

That's weird, I have POTP Battetrap, it's a deluxe figure, combined by two legend figures.

evenstaves 03-27-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 756120)
What's the SKU for the new Legends?

368647, just posted it in the SKU-for-raincheck thread

Ultra Maverick 03-28-2018 12:27 PM

Great little figures, found some last night and could not put them down

Marcotron 03-28-2018 02:21 PM

Can someone message me when rodimus unicronus shows up? And Elita-1 too.
I'm debating whether I need abominus too...

Dieverse 03-29-2018 09:47 PM

Grabbed mine today in St.Catharines, Welland Ave Walmart.....I even found a G1 topspin at ValueVillage which was bagged with Fall of Cybertron Jazz also. What a great day! Walmart had them placed in with the Power Rangers. There is one tailgate left at the Welland Ave Walmart

Xtreme987 03-29-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 756226)
Can someone message me when rodimus unicronus shows up? And Elita-1 too.
I'm debating whether I need abominus too...

Check your local EBGames for Elita-1. Seen 1 today in Windsor, Ontario.

theoneyouknowleast 04-02-2018 05:42 PM

Picked up a set of the wave 2 masters at amazon.ca

wervenom 04-02-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 756691)

Can't even find them

urfwc 04-02-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 756691)

Could you post the link please

Yonoid 04-02-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 756692)
Can't even find them

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=sr_st_pr...price-asc-rank

FreakNasty 04-02-2018 06:15 PM

Anyone know when Walmart.ca and Amazon.ca sells wave 2 for the normal price?

theoneyouknowleast 04-02-2018 06:55 PM

There were two left when i got them. Might be outta stock

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B072QWWCZC

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B071GKQQDC

chaingunsofdoom 04-02-2018 07:10 PM

Found at WM in Calgary today.

Yonoid 04-02-2018 07:26 PM

There was one of each when I posted the link. Prices usually shoot Up when amazon runs out and it reroutes to another seller

wervenom 04-02-2018 07:55 PM

1 each just now. Not gonna rush, had them in my cart and deleted. them. Had nothing else I could think of to add

theoneyouknowleast 04-02-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 756711)
1 each just now. Not gonna rush, had them in my cart and deleted. them. Had nothing else I could think of to add

Ended with a cart of other add-on items I've been also been meaning to get.

chaingunsofdoom 04-03-2018 01:17 AM

Roadtrap early candidate for most confusing instructions in 2018 (so far). LOL

They don't explain the chest lowering to cover the legs in SUV mode. And the combined Battletrap mode shows all kinds of arm movement for no reason.

Tonestar 04-21-2018 12:46 PM

All 3 are now for sale on TRU.CA but with no pictures, just big reverse "R"'s where their photos should be.