Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72034)

lifedragon99 03-26-2018 07:31 PM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bountyan (Post 756069)
They came out, but they're just absurdly hard to find. I've seen Slash exactly once in the wild and never again.

I saw her at Toronto ComicCon for $18 and wish i had stopped to pick her up now. Have yet to see her at TRU or Walmart.

DCompose 03-26-2018 09:10 PM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

We got them in New-Brunswick today as well. Battetrap is the smartest legends class figure that Hasbro has ever done.

MapleMegatron 03-26-2018 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtreme987 (Post 756063)
Ya Quebec you can have the Legends first but please Hasbro send the Deluxes to Ontario first. ;)

Thats cool, the legends class in this line are amazing. There are new molds with interesting transformations and cool designs. I find the deluxes and voyagers quite uninspiring in this line. The deluxes especially, since they all have simple transformations which keep being repeated throughout the line.

Pascal 03-27-2018 10:40 AM

What's the SKU for the new Legends?

xueyue2 03-27-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCompose (Post 756081)
We got them in New-Brunswick today as well. Battetrap is the smartest legends class figure that Hasbro has ever done.

That's weird, I have POTP Battetrap, it's a deluxe figure, combined by two legend figures.

evenstaves 03-27-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 756120)
What's the SKU for the new Legends?

368647, just posted it in the SKU-for-raincheck thread

Ultra Maverick 03-28-2018 12:27 PM

Great little figures, found some last night and could not put them down

Marcotron 03-28-2018 02:21 PM

Can someone message me when rodimus unicronus shows up? And Elita-1 too.
I'm debating whether I need abominus too...

Dieverse 03-29-2018 09:47 PM

Grabbed mine today in St.Catharines, Welland Ave Walmart.....I even found a G1 topspin at ValueVillage which was bagged with Fall of Cybertron Jazz also. What a great day! Walmart had them placed in with the Power Rangers. There is one tailgate left at the Welland Ave Walmart

Xtreme987 03-29-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 756226)
Can someone message me when rodimus unicronus shows up? And Elita-1 too.
I'm debating whether I need abominus too...

Check your local EBGames for Elita-1. Seen 1 today in Windsor, Ontario.