Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   protoman (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=14484)

Sideswipe 03-29-2009 07:43 PM

protoman

Strangely I could not find a thread for you! WAT.

great guy to deal with, patient, fast payment, nice guy to deal with.

Hope you enjoy Primus!

BeeBoy29 04-27-2009 04:13 PM

Re: protoman

Bought 2 beast wars figd from him and they were awsome,
thanx man :D

SMOG 03-15-2010 08:04 PM

Amazed that there's only 3 people in this Feedback thread....

Sold Protoman a whole herd of Battle Beasts... picked them up on my doorstep, easy as pie.

Good communication, smooth transaction, and all around nice guy. Thanks dude! :D

zmog

sarmick01 01-22-2011 08:29 PM

Bought some figures from me and paid quick, easy to deal with, nice guy.

ang3l3s 08-11-2011 11:26 PM

Good communication, smooth transaction, and all around nice guy. Thanks dude!

Crobot91 01-09-2012 11:38 AM

Sold Protoman a G1 Minerva and G1 Go-Shooter. Great communication, super quick payment, and overall smooth transaction.

Thanks again for the purchase and enjoy these awesome japanese figures! :)

AAAAA+++++ Completely recommended!

Dracomancer 09-08-2012 05:47 AM

Although he can be hard to get a hold of due to his many commitments to the TF community, he's a swell guy to deal with... if you've got the patience. ;)

Met up with him in person for a trade in Montreal. He was punctual and willing to chat for a bit. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Protoman 09-08-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dracomancer (Post 454484)
Although he can be hard to get a hold of due to his many commitments to the TF community, he's a swell guy to deal with... if you've got the patience. ;)

Met up with him in person for a trade in Montreal. He was punctual and willing to chat for a bit. I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Haha sorry bro, it was the tail end of convention season! Thanks again for everything! :canada:

Nullray 09-08-2012 01:15 PM

TFCon 2012

Special thanks to Protoman for introducing me to Derrick Wyatt near the end of the Convention on Sunday while things where winding down. Having my new TFCon 2012 Wingblade Prime DW autograph and sketch keepsake is awesome. Thanks Daniel. I greatly appreciate it and all you bring to each and every TFCon yearly.

Thanks,

AJ

Protoman 09-15-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nullray (Post 454541)
TFCon 2012

Special thanks to Protoman for introducing me to Derrick Wyatt near the end of the Convention on Sunday while things where winding down. Having my new TFCon 2012 Wingblade Prime DW autograph and sketch keepsake is awesome. Thanks Daniel. I greatly appreciate it and all you bring to each and every TFCon yearly.

Thanks,

AJ

Haha no problem man, I kinda have to walk direct around and get him to come out of his shell more and I figured getting him to sign your stuff would help MOVE IT =P