Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway Sighted at EB Games (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74400)

Ultra Maverick 11-07-2018 04:05 PM

Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway Sighted at EB Games

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks to board members ohnaji and bondo21 we have a confirmed sighting of the exclusive figure set Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway

The 3 figure set includes a gold version of the deluxe VW Bumblebee along with reproductions of the Dinocassettes: Zauru and Uriad (the evil twin of Dairu)

The set retails for $79.99 (or $71.99 if you have the EBgames edge card). The figures were spotted both in the Toronto and the Kitchener areas so you can expect to see these figures hitting local EBgames shelves soon.

If you have a new sighting be sure to let us know in the sightings threads.
Happy Hunting all!

C Spray 11-07-2018 05:26 PM

Re: Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway Sighted at EB Games

Saw this 2 days ago in wpg. Didn't think it was news worthy since the last one wasn't headlined.

MULTIPLEX 11-07-2018 05:54 PM

Re: Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Vol 2 Retro Pop Highway Sighted at EB Games

This bites. I preordered this from Entertainment Earth because they claimed it was an exclusive to them. It came to almost $120 with exchange and is set to ship tomorrow. Ah well, at least it's a set I wanted.

QuadESL63 11-07-2018 09:20 PM

Got this from the EB at STC in Toronto. The guy told me they just unpacked them earlier today and they were almost gone!

Alexander Quinn 11-07-2018 10:43 PM

Neat. Didn’t like the regular version enough to want to go gold, but awesome to see exclusives like these showing up.

Ultra Maverick 11-08-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 774642)
This bites. I preordered this from Entertainment Earth because they claimed it was an exclusive to them. It came to almost $120 with exchange and is set to ship tomorrow. Ah well, at least it's a set I wanted.

I’m in the exact same boat, sent Entertainment Earth and email about cancelling the order and they said that it shipped today.
I went ahead and picked up the set at my locat EB games. When my order from entertainment earth arrived I’ll see what they will do for a return.

QuadESL63 11-08-2018 02:30 PM

I have also preordered one from entertainment earth but my card has been fraudulently accessed and it was locked by the bank. No one can charge it for now. I told entertainment earth what happened and lucky (or unlucky I supposed) for me they agreed to cancel the order.

MapleMegatron 11-09-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 774642)

It is an exclusive to them, in the US. All exclusives are regional. Like the Titans Return Siege set which was exclusive to BBTS or how Wreck Gar is exclusive to Walgreens. Its exclusive to them, in the US. In Canada, those toys will be found somewhere else.

DuG 11-09-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 774754)
It is an exclusive to them, in the US. All exclusives are regional. Like the Titans Return Siege set which was exclusive to BBTS or how Wreck Gar is exclusive to Walgreens. Its exclusive to them, in the US. In Canada, those toys will be found somewhere else.

This was not an exclusive to EE in the US as Game Stop was selling this set on their site the weekend of TFCON Chicago.

MapleMegatron 11-09-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuG (Post 774756)
This was not an exclusive to EE in the US as Game Stop was selling this set on their site the weekend of TFCON Chicago.

Sure, but that's not what i was getting at with the idea of exclusives being regional. All I meant was if a store claims to have an exclusive in the US, it doesnt necesasrily mean its the only place on the planet that will have it.