Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   War for Cybertron: Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Cyclonus Officia (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=80814)

Super_Megatron 09-23-2020 12:50 PM

War for Cybertron: Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Cyclonus Officia

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...9/IMG_5957.jpg

Just ahead of Pulsecon this weekend, Hasbro has officially revealed the next line of Generation figures via IGN.com. For your viewing pleasure we have official images of the following: Core Class Beast Wars Ratttrap Deluxe Class Beast Wars Cheetor Voyager Class Generation 1 Cyclonus Leader Class Beast Wars Megatron All four figures look great! Click the title bar to review the official descriptions of the figures and join the discussion on the 2005 Boards! From Hasbro: “The WFC-K2 Core Class RATTRAP collectible figure stands at 3.5 inches tall and converts to Beast Wars-inspired rat mode with molded fur texture » Continue Reading.

The post War for Cybertron: Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Cyclonus Officially Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

ssjgoku22 09-23-2020 01:10 PM

Re: War for Cybertron: Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Cyclonus Off

Well Megatron looks glorious. I'm getting all of these.

theoneyouknowleast 09-23-2020 01:12 PM

Re: War for Cybertron: Kingdom Beast Wars Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Cyclonus Off

Dang it ..... I probably will too.

cr3d1t 09-23-2020 01:30 PM

I'm not a BeastWars fan but sweet lord Megatron looks really impressive.

Cyclonus will be mine!

delrue 09-23-2020 01:31 PM

Definitely getting the kitten and the ratto.

Also from the IGN article:

"The figures themselves are scheduled to release January 1, 2021. However, they'll be available for preorder beginning September 26 at Hasbro Pulse and 'most major toy retailers.'"

Ultra Maverick 09-23-2020 01:40 PM

Well, my wallet is going to look a lot slimmer

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 09-23-2020 01:56 PM

I've already got Cybertron Megatron and the Telemocha redeco of Robot Masters Megatron, but I'm not 100% happy with either figure so I'll wait for the reviews on this new one. Cyclonus looks good, but I already have a decent Cyclonus figure (albeit with a lacking paint job) so I'll probably skip this one to save money. Rattrap and Cheetor are must-buys, though.

evenstaves 09-23-2020 02:04 PM

Son of a b*tch! dat megs

All of these are great - they make Cheetor look better than his "quickly tossed on the hotel bed" leak pics

Wish they could have posed bot-mode Cyclonus a bit better though? legs are lookin' a bit boxy

joshimus 09-23-2020 02:44 PM

I LOVE the MP BW Megatron and while I think MP is where it's at, this is also a REALLY cool looking figure. So...add to cart when available.

RNSrobot 09-23-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshimus (Post 818535)
I LOVE the MP BW Megatron and while I think MP is where it's at, this is also a REALLY cool looking figure. So...add to cart when available.

Well, I'm talking $70 vs $400+, so... :primelaugh::primelaugh::primelaugh::primelaugh:

Yeah, I'm buying all of these. Goddammit. Between new and amazing BW and the '86 SS...

IT NEVER ENDS /furman