Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72992)

RNSrobot 12-31-2019 07:31 PM

Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incepticon (Post 803340)
This is more or less where I'm at as well. Mainly because of Siege Jetfire. I got it as a gift when Amazon.ca did that sale price of $75, and as cool as it is, all I keep thinking is "thank christ I didn't pay the full $120 price for it". It is NOT worth that, so I'm pretty confident Omega isn't worth his usual $250 price either.

I will say Jetfire is worth at least the price of three siege deluxes!!!

If Omega hits 150 I'll bite.

Scorpononk though, i will happily settle for the apparently now best discount of 20% off.

predahank 12-31-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngnaw (Post 803337)
It's always been $249.99, we're not going back to $229.99 from previous lines. So it is 25% off if you buy 2

It was actually 229.99 when it was first listed but then they bumped up the "regular" price. So preorder was $230 less whatever the sale discount which came out $185ish. This was at TRU.ca

RNSrobot 12-31-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predahank (Post 803343)
It was actually 229.99 when it was first listed but then they bumped up the "regular" price. So preorder was $230 less whatever the sale discount which came out $185ish. This was at TRU.ca

Yep. Same with the micromasters set. was 59.99, became 69.99

FYI: Walmart has apparently jacked up the prices of studio series voyager and leader. Now 45 and 75. Jfc.

ssjgoku22 12-31-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 803344)
Yep. Same with the micromasters set. was 59.99, became 69.99

FYI: Walmart has apparently jacked up the prices of studio series voyager and leader. Now 45 and 75. Jfc.

Oh wow, yeah, I noticed that on the website too. I hope it's only them, because if this is the trend, screw Studio Series.

neevnav 01-01-2020 09:56 AM

So Amazon has Mixmaster, Megs, Scavenger and Shockwave slated for release today. We'll see if that sticks.

Alexander Quinn 01-01-2020 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neevnav (Post 803358)
So Amazon has Mixmaster, Megs, Scavenger and Shockwave slated for release today. We'll see if that sticks.

Scavenger is now listed as out of stock, with the tag line of ‘we don’t know when or if this item will be restocked’, so that sucks.

Alexander Quinn 01-01-2020 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 803344)

Man. I already cut way back on what I’ve been buying after the last price hike. Guess at this rate I’ll finish the Studio Constructicons and that’ll be it. As much as I love this stuff it’s already priced over what I feel it’s worth considering the quality cutbacks.

Citoria 01-01-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 803359)
Scavenger is now listed as out of stock, with the tag line of ‘we don’t know when or if this item will be restocked’, so that sucks.

Just saw this. I preordered but doesn’t look like they will deliver. Even hasbro plus has release later this month now.

neevnav 01-01-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citoria (Post 803362)
Just saw this. I preordered but doesn’t look like they will deliver. Even hasbro plus has release later this month now.

Yeah I also have it pre-ordered, so hopefully the status changes.

Also looks like Megs and Mixmaster are in stock.

The7thParallel 01-01-2020 12:18 PM

I have it preordered. Showing as delivery between January 6-8.