Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   RUMOR: Masterpiece Movie Starscream And Ratchet, Earthrise Sky Linx, Quintesson, And (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78126)

Super_Megatron 11-11-2019 10:00 AM

RUMOR: Masterpiece Movie Starscream And Ratchet, Earthrise Sky Linx, Quintesson, And

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...e-Sky-Lynx.jpg

We have a bit of interesting rumor to share with you. Weibo users*JakeToys*and*MEGA-Decepticon*have reported that the official*Hasbro China’s Taobao store had put up new pre-orders listings for new Masterpiece movie and Earthrise figures for 2020. The listings were taken down after some minutes, but both Weibo users claim the got the respective screencaps as proof. Read on for the list of characters, some of them were expected and others are nice surprises: Masterpiece Movie Starscream (Transformers 2007) Masterpiece Movie Ratchet (Transformers 2007) Earthrise Titan Scorponok Earthrise COMMANDER CLASS SKY LINX » Continue Reading.

The post RUMOR: Masterpiece Movie Starscream And Ratchet, Earthrise Sky Linx, Quintesson, And Quintessa In The Works For 2020 appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

canprime 11-11-2019 02:56 PM

Re: RUMOR: Masterpiece Movie Starscream And Ratchet, Earthrise Sky Linx, Quintesson,

A Commander class Skylynx? Interesting.

RNSrobot 11-11-2019 02:59 PM

Re: RUMOR: Masterpiece Movie Starscream And Ratchet, Earthrise Sky Linx, Quintesson,

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 800512)
A Commander class Skylynx? Interesting.

Makes total sense. And he'll be a fun size to fight predaking.

Pascal 11-11-2019 03:19 PM

Yay for MPM Ratchet, but MPM Starscream, I can't see it being much different from previous offerings.

wervenom 11-11-2019 04:36 PM

Quintessons oh please 5 faced Quintessons

joshimus 11-11-2019 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 800514)
Yay for MPM Ratchet, but MPM Starscream, I can't see it being much different from previous offerings.

Unless they are scaling him down I cant see the point in a MpM Starscream either. The Leader Class from ROTF is a Masterpiece already that Takara legitimately put it in the MP collection. I mean, I'm not against it another Screamer but...I dont know if it is really necessary.

Ratchet would be nice.

The7thParallel 11-11-2019 06:47 PM

The leader class Starscream is magnificent. Really the height of what that line was able to accomplish and then some.

alternatorfan 11-11-2019 07:30 PM

He is cool and accurate enough.
No need to redo.
What a shame.

Vega-Starscream 11-12-2019 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 800517)
Quintessons oh please 5 faced Quintessons

Yes Please!!

Can't wait also for Scorponok

DCompose 11-12-2019 10:26 AM

I had no doubt that Skylinx would be the next commander size bot made. I'm surprised by the Quintesson and very hopeful.