Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77038)

riderman 07-24-2019 10:36 PM

Re: WFC Omega Supreme release date Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Tekno (Post 791707)
I think the October date is probably legit; enough places in the US changed it. The rumored reason was that he didn't pass all of the safety tests.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landstander (Post 791738)
I was looking forward to having omega next month, so the delay is a bummer, but I’ll get by… Somehow lol

Next month would be a Blessing because it could be a nice Birthday present for myself. I heard that the small pieces are falling apart but they will find a way to fix the problem and hopefully October we can have a nice product!

Matrix_Holder 07-24-2019 10:43 PM

I heard that October is the second batch of omega, that the original sales date of Aug 1st still applies to those that purchased it initially.

Pascal 07-25-2019 10:43 AM

Ozrein 08-08-2019 03:42 PM

While I have not received an email or anything about Omega Supreme from my TRU order, and my order still says ship date of Aug. 1st. When I search "Omega Supreme" on their website, it says release date: Aug. 30th in the drop down box that comes up before actually hitting the search button. But the actual link to OS's order page no longer works.

Yonoid 08-30-2019 11:31 AM

I just received an order update from TRU and they just charged the amount to my card. Guess its shipping soon!

RocketGTR 08-30-2019 11:36 AM

Yup, my Account says "Item located in stock". So that's a lot earlier than expected.

Collectingtoys 08-30-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 794928)
I just received an order update from TRU and they just charged the amount to my card. Guess its shipping soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketGTR (Post 794929)
Yup, my Account says "Item located in stock". So that's a lot earlier than expected.

Woah, that news is electrifying, Christmas in September!

wervenom 08-30-2019 12:25 PM

I got an email yesterday saying it was back ordered but just got another one saying my card will be charged when shipped so not sure if that will be soon or way later.

EDIT: Actually logged in and it sayd item is in stock so I guess shipping soon

imfallenangel 08-30-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 794933)
I got an email yesterday saying it was back ordered but just got another one saying my card will be charged when shipped so not sure if that will be soon or way later.

EDIT: Actually logged in and it sayd item is in stock so I guess shipping soon

I got the same "back-ordered" message yesterday, so now I'm all jumpy over having to wait to get my "card charged" message.. darn it.

QuadESL63 08-30-2019 12:59 PM

Mine says “item located in stock”! 20% off + 10% RClub discount are nice!