Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GoldenAgeToys.com (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=39730)

Raine 04-27-2012 02:37 AM

GoldenAgeToys.com

Has anyone bought anything from this online store before? just wondering because when I was signing up for a new profile it asks me my email address and password? I don't get it why it asks me for my password.

So I decided not to sign up until I can confirm some things.

Quanza 04-27-2012 03:18 AM

Re: GoldenAgeToys.com

Looking at that form, it's asking you to make an account password for the site, not asking you for your email password.

CTO15 04-27-2012 08:13 AM

Yeah, that for existing customers. So you have to create a profile on there when ordering

Tonestar 04-27-2012 12:21 PM

I have ordered from them a few times and they are a pretty decent Canadian Website and I haven't had any problems with them thankfully. The shipping is a little high for my tastes but if they have something you want that can't be found at regular retail then it is a good alternative from buying from an American Website.

Raine 04-28-2012 09:41 PM

Also what is your experiences with BBTS?

Zeusguy 04-28-2012 10:07 PM

Golden age Toys is great if they have a lot of stuff in stock that you want. Free shipping on orders over 100$. I've used them every now and then. Good service.

alternatorfan 04-28-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raine (Post 425949)
Has anyone bought anything from this online store before? just wondering because when I was signing up for a new profile it asks me my email address and password? I don't get it why it asks me for my password.

So I decided not to sign up until I can confirm some things.

it is standard for anysite to "make a password" not give them your email pssword?

Raine 04-28-2012 11:00 PM

It does say Email then Password I was thinking it was password to my email cause usually if you do make a password for anything they would make another box saying confirm your password, so I thought they are asking for my password for my email which I was confused about, this was on new customer link asking me personal information, at the end it asks for email and password no confirmation whether it was a password for the site, it just wasnt specific enough and that I was just aware of whatever I am doing in the internet inputting information which I am very careful, was just confused.

blurr 04-29-2012 08:58 PM

I've ordered from them and have had good experiences with them.

Hellboy 04-29-2012 10:42 PM

I have ordered from them in the past too. No problems with my purchase.