Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformer: The Last Knight Movie Premier Figures Released At Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=67955)

down_shift 04-09-2017 03:30 PM

Transformer: The Last Knight Movie Premier Figures Released At Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to board member cloudhopper for letting us know they have found the Transformers: The Last Knight Movie Premier Voyager and Deluxe figures at their local Toys R Us in Quebec.

Voyagers consist of:

Grimlock (Age Of Extinction repaint)
Optimus Prime

Deluxe assortments:

Barricade
Berserker
Bumblebee
Slash

Voyagers carry the hefty price tag of $39.99 + tax while the Deluxe are an equally pricey $29.99 + tax.

Have you found these yet? Will you be picking them up right away or are you going to wait for a sale?

Let us know after the jump!

mrluthor 04-09-2017 03:52 PM

Re: Transformer: The Last Knight Movie Premeir Figures Released At Retail

Wait for a sale.

PrimalEnvy 04-09-2017 04:07 PM

Bloody heck, that's expensive. Maybe Walmart's prices will be cheaper? There's no way I can spend $30 on a deluxe, even if they are good figures.

Sun Swipe Prime 04-09-2017 04:18 PM

Well, F those prices.

I'll wait for a half price sale. Otherwise I'll just save my money and third party stuff. A little more bang to buck if you shop right.

Alexander Quinn 04-09-2017 04:20 PM

Nope to the nope. Actually putting paint on figures does not qualify a $10 price hike. Absolutely nothing is a 'must have' for me now. Sale or bust.

Tonestar 04-09-2017 04:36 PM

Just re-read their current sale ad and the 25% off sale should at least apply to the deluxes as their ad states "25% off ALL $79.99 and Under Transformers Figures, Vehicles and Playsets excluding Voyagers, Playskool Heroes and Clearance" plus you should still be able to use that 10% off coupon code as well so that should bring the cost down a bit even though I think it's still way too high for a deluxe TF figure.

GotBot 04-09-2017 05:14 PM

Insane prices for movie repaints.

Wheelwave 04-09-2017 06:11 PM

That is pretty expensive and I've been looking for them for a month or so. I don't know, I want to get Optimus and Barricade as soon as possible, I just don't know if that price is worth it. When I think about it, a price jack was bound to happen.

Phollen16 04-09-2017 06:24 PM

Seriously?! What the hell Hasbro and TRU. It's was bad enough with the Titans Return price hike but $30 for a Deluxe?! That's disgusting! Such a money grab. Watch these be shelf warmers just because of that hike. Hell let's boycott these guys until they lower it! ��

Goaliebot 04-09-2017 06:25 PM

I like movie figures, but NOPE not gonna pay $30 for deluxes or $40 for Voyagers.

Question is whether all the Generations TLK figures are going to be this "Premier" pricing...