Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steamhammer sets sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27967)

Dinobot Swoop 12-13-2010 07:40 AM

Re: Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steamhammer sets sighted at Canadian Retail

To bad that when new stuff is found in one store, all the others don't necessarily follow suit and bring out their new merchandise. I'm still looking for Blurr, Windcharger, Jazz, Tracks and now these two come out. Crud. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 299133)
And BBTS still don't have them. Weird.

Quick question to you about BBTS: Last time I ordered from them I had to pay shipping and then some at the post office when I got the package in. Is this still the case or have they fixed this little "problem?"

Pascal 12-13-2010 09:35 AM

Re: Power Core Combiners Grimstone and Steamhammer sets sighted at Canadian Retail

You paid customs, that's normal, you're importing stuff.

Ultra Maverick 12-13-2010 10:13 AM

and I told myself that I wouldn't buy any more Transformers for myself before x-mas.... I should have known better.

Johnboy 12-13-2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OptimusNIXX (Post 299238)
Which Zellers in Ontario was this observed???

It was in Ottawa

Akroyer 12-13-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Maverick (Post 299289)
and I told myself that I wouldn't buy any more Transformers for myself before x-mas.... I should have known better.

lol.. And I'm trying to hold out until end of January. Barring what's in the mail still.

Evan 12-13-2010 11:45 AM

The one thing that stops me from immediately running out and purchasing these is the drones. I wish they had robot modes. That said, I think I'll get the Dinobots anyway.

Dinobot Swoop 12-16-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 299280)
You paid customs, that's normal, you're importing stuff.

Granted, yet I almost never have to pay customs/extra for the stuff I import and grab off of eBay. Lucky or just not getting charged on a technicality or something like (description listed as 'sample', etc.)

Still, it's not going to stop me from trying to get the Dinobots ASAP, even if I need to order 'em through BBTS.

Pascal 12-19-2010 01:25 PM

That's because people selling on Ebay are usually people like you and me while BBTS is a legit store.