Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26793)

Cheers Ian 10-18-2010 04:15 PM

Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

1 Attachment(s)
And the savings keep coming!

Thanks to Goaliebot we know know that Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Assortment have been rolled back to $16.86 at Wal-Mart stores.

Spacemonkey 10-18-2010 05:03 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

Cool, now Seasparay has more chances to find a room in my shelves.

CobraCommander 10-18-2010 05:03 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

Yay, seaspray!

jacobot 10-18-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 284785)
Yay, seaspray!

That's who I got today :)

Powerbots... same rollback ($16.86) or do I need to provide pic proof for that too

chaingunsofdoom 10-18-2010 05:10 PM

Not out here from what I can see....

Dragon Knight 10-18-2010 05:12 PM

What an excellent time to pick up Seaspreay *Sigh*

Pascal 10-18-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 284786)
That's who I got today :)

Powerbots... same rollback ($16.86) or do I need to provide pic proof for that too

The new ones?

jacobot 10-18-2010 05:31 PM

^Yeah... They only had BB left where I was. Gotta find Blades Prime tomorrow... It's got the loudest thundering Cullen voice chip I've ever heard :)

Ninjatron 10-18-2010 05:42 PM

Got a Seaspary myself. Still only wave 1 on the shelves at my local Wal-Mart though. Hopefully wave 2 will show up before this ends. I want Optimus and Banzaitron!

Sayonara.

prime13 10-18-2010 06:22 PM

Yeah, sure. AFTER I spend all my cash on Seaspray.