Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Primus31 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41190)

PrimeCron 07-13-2012 11:11 PM

Primus31

First, let's welcome this new member...I have completed 2 large transactions with this member...great communication throughout our deals, easy to meet, great payer and I definitely recommend selling your plastic figures to him as he NEEDS more of them...Dude, thank you and enjoy your figures...Good luck finding an Encore Devastator...

Big Filipino 08-08-2012 12:35 PM

Re: Primus31

Primus31 is a welcome addition to our Cyebrtron community. He bought a bunch of Classics figures from me at TFCon. Really cool guy and I'm glad we were able to meet up.

Slayback 08-09-2012 06:46 PM

Completed our mysterious plastic crack sale in a parking lot. It went over pretty smooth. Thanks bud.

PrimeCron 11-15-2012 11:30 PM

Completed a straight up trade with this member...he went out of his way to get a GDO figure that I was looking, always awesome talking with him, great communication throughout the deal...thank you for meeting me in this cold weather and good luck in your upcoming events!!!

Perceptor 12-04-2012 09:39 PM

Nice guy, on time meetup, easy communications. Will definitely deal with again in the future. Enjoy Wheelie ;)

PrimeCron 03-08-2013 07:58 AM

Completed a transaction with this member last night...he was looking for a Fall Of Cybertron Soundwave which I found recently, he paid retail(plus a small premium because I didnt have change) and I gave him the receipt so he can try to get some money back if these a Toys R us sale...thank you and enjoy the figure...All the best wishes to you and your wife!!!

PrimeCron 04-23-2013 11:35 PM

While on my Montreal trip, I messaged(more or less teased him) about an awesome find and he wanted one, so I bought it, brought it back to Toronto and he paid me back the next day...Enjoy Target Leadfoot!!!

PrimeCron 05-29-2013 11:58 PM

Thank you very much for FREE BTS Rodimus...much appreciated...

jtkv 03-21-2014 11:03 PM

Completed a purchase with Primus31. He was patient and put all my request on hold till we could meet up. Great guy to deal with. THANKS!

Retrospex 03-22-2014 08:48 AM

Completed a purchase from Primus31. We worked out a time to meet and he went out of his way to come to my neighbourhood. The figures are in PRISTINE condition and are simply amazing. A very nice guy and glad to have dealt with him. He'll be seeing me again. THANK YOU!