Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Wave 8 Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21572)

Code of Honor 03-04-2010 03:48 AM

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Wave 8 Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
The next wave of deluxe Transformers Revenge of The Fallen 2010 figures has been found by Goaliebot at a Toys R Us in Kitchener, Ontario. New in this wave are Autobot Ratchet, Brawn, Lockdown and Strike Mission Sideswipe.

See where these, and other Transformers products, are being sighted in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Nemesis Predaking 03-04-2010 03:58 AM

Re: Transformers RoTF 2010 Deluxe Wave 2 Released at Canadian Retail

Must ...... find........ LOCKDOWN !!!!!

Megatron666 03-04-2010 05:02 AM

i have lockdown, i ordered him from a comic book store and man do i recommand this guy, going to pick up maybe 1 or 2 more and keep them sealed up. the best so far in the entire line.

Ultra Maverick 03-04-2010 09:24 AM

This is great news, can't wait to get Lockdown!

I picked up Brawn about two weeks ago at a comic shop, great figure, even if he is a bit of a shellformer.

Mumps 03-04-2010 10:49 AM

I payed $22ea for lockdown and Brawn at a local toy show, and... They are worth it! Especially Lockdown. Easily one of the top 3 TF's in both the Movie and Classics/Universe line

Goaliebot 03-04-2010 10:50 AM

I was SO excited to spot Strike Mission Sideswipe, knowing what wave he is part of and how much I want Brawn, Ratchet, and Lockdown.

And I was SO dissapointed to find none of the other three. :(

Ah well, at least they are out! Unless it was some kind of bizarre bought-in-US-returned-in-Canada thing. Doubt it though, we're 2 hours from the border here.

Robimus 03-04-2010 11:12 AM

Lockdown and Brawn both look cool. I don't know if I'll get them though.

Prowl_2009 03-04-2010 11:34 AM

Hmm, still need to get the previous wave in my area. :mad: But, still want Lockdown and Brawn! :D

Paradigm-Shift Prime 03-04-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaliebot (Post 216258)
I was SO excited to spot Strike Mission Sideswipe, knowing what wave he is part of and how much I want Brawn, Ratchet, and Lockdown.

And I was SO dissapointed to find none of the other three. :(

Ah well, at least they are out! Unless it was some kind of bizarre bought-in-US-returned-in-Canada thing. Doubt it though, we're 2 hours from the border here.

Hmm, I wonder if this is FALSE NEWS on this one. Not Goaliebot's fault, but just as he says, check out the packaging, it is ENGLISH ONLY (look at the conversion difficulty part in the top left corner), which means this is an AMERICAN release. Think that's the first time I ever saw a buy in US - return in Canada happen. Unless there is some other bizarre explanation to the English-only.

GMfan 03-04-2010 12:41 PM

Not the first time we've gotten English only packaging....when the wave 4 and 5 deluxes just popped up for that $11 sale many stores had American packaging....I got my Blazemaster card still to prove it :P