Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dealer registration available for TFcon 2012 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37675)

Super_Megatron 01-19-2012 02:37 PM

Dealer registration available for TFcon 2012

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you that were looking to setup a table to sell at the Canadian Transformers Collectors Convention now is the time. Dealer registration is now available, you can contact TFcon now to register for your space.

Registration for attendees will be available this spring.

The TFcon 2012 hotel block is now available. The group rate is good for July 25 to July 31, 2012 at the price of $109 per room. No deposit is required to reserve your room now. You have until July 25th to cancel your room if you can not make the convention.

TFcon - Canada's 11th Annual Transformers Collectors Convention is July 27th to 29th, 2012 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.

Matrix_Holder 01-19-2012 02:41 PM

Re: Dealer registration available for TFcon 2012

is the $109 per person or the total cost of the room with multiple occupancy?

Super_Megatron 01-19-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 402451)
is the $109 per person or the total cost of the room with multiple occupancy?

That is the total cost of the room per night regardless of the occupancy.

purple-bot 01-29-2012 08:52 AM

Is it just first come first serve if you want in the actual dealer room? I know there were maybe 10-20 tables in the back hallway area last year. It the hallway the last of them? I just dont want a table unless i know im going to be in the actual room itself. More foot traffic.

Super_Megatron 01-30-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purple-bot (Post 404662)
Is it just first come first serve if you want in the actual dealer room? I know there were maybe 10-20 tables in the back hallway area last year. It the hallway the last of them? I just dont want a table unless i know im going to be in the actual room itself. More foot traffic.

Weekend tables all go in the main dealer room as it is locked after hours. 1 day tables and "artist alley" tables are the ones in the back hallway.