Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A Theory (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18912)

TMIIWonkoNemises 10-06-2009 02:03 PM

A Theory

My friend and I had a recent conversation about Beast Wars.We started talking about Transmetal II Megatron and his Beast Mode.Since he's watched Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo,he came up with this theory:

• In Beast Wars II, Galvatron tells the computer to give him the strongest alt modes on the planet (later revealed as future Earth)
  • Well what if Beast Wars Megatron's introduction of a Dragon being on earth created Galvatron's alt mode in Beast Wars II?
AND

• What if the Decepticons of the proto humans,seeing Beast Wars Megatron created the Dragon Legends?
  • Meaning that Megatron has a dragon mode because he knows about it from the past, but he might have created that legend himself
Any thoughts on this theory?

Pascal 10-06-2009 02:12 PM

Re: A Theory

It's only a cartoon. That's my theory. :p But the bit about Meg creating the dragon legends is cool.

dak 10-06-2009 02:19 PM

not a bad thought

Aernaroth 10-06-2009 03:38 PM

True or not, that's a pretty snazzy little idea.

JSon 10-06-2009 04:43 PM

I like it.

GMfan 10-06-2009 05:08 PM

The rest sounds good buuuut

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMIIWonkoNemises (Post 177630)
Meaning that Megatron has a dragon mode because he knows about it from the past, but he might have created that legend himself

Does this one mean that BW Megatron knew about a legendary creature known as a Dragon, that he would eventually create?

Then where did the legend of the Dragon come from in his timeline? Wouldn't it not exist at all considering he has yet to create it?

I think if you're going for him creating the legend of Dragons then he would have to be the first and have an entirely new alt mode based off nothing already existing in the past. Wouldn't be unheard of (thinks of Fuzors...)

Omega_Prime 10-06-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan101 (Post 177679)

Does this one mean that BW Megatron knew about a legendary creature known as a Dragon, that he would eventually create?

Then where did the legend of the Dragon come from in his timeline? Wouldn't it not exist at all considering he has yet to create it?

I think if you're going for him creating the legend of Dragons then he would have to be the first and have an entirely new alt mode based off nothing already existing in the past. Wouldn't be unheard of (thinks of Fuzors...)

Agreed, Transformers can only take the image of something that already exist. The only way he could've created a dragon is if he fused for example a snake and a bird just like GMfan101 stated.

Most recent example would have to be Animated Blitzwing, when 2 of the heads were confused about the tank or fighter jet, the 3rd face kicked in and said just scan both which actually worked.

I like your thought though it's so awesome!

Aernaroth 10-06-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan101 (Post 177679)

I was going to say it could be a timeloop, but they already showed in Beast Wars that the future CAN be altered.

What about if the dragon was similar to an animal known to G1 megatron from another planet, and asserted itself as similar to a dinosaur, but firey-er, during the magma swim / spark combination?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 10-07-2009 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aernaroth (Post 177767)
I was going to say it could be a timeloop, but they already showed in Beast Wars that the future CAN be altered.

Beast Wars contradicted itself a bit on that front. On the one hand we have Megatron blowing the top off of the mountain and having the golden disc records spontaneously change, but on the other hand we have the Autobot Shuttle in Nemesis which didn't exist in the historical records because the Maximals were destined to steal it.

Pascal 10-07-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega_Prime (Post 177693)
Agreed, Transformers can only take the image of something that already exist.

Aren't Cybertronian modes totally made up?