Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Your collection goal (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=63282)

Ironwave 03-11-2016 08:50 PM

Your collection goal

We're all collectors, some just collect MP's, 3rd party, or both. Whether you collect MP's, 3rd party, Movie etc... whaterver the case may be, what is your goal that you would like to achieve and how long are you going to keep collecting. For me, I don't know if it's attainable, but I would like to collect the G1 Season 1,2,3,4 Autobots and Decepticons both Deluxes and Voyager (CHUG and CW G1-looks).

predahank 03-11-2016 09:37 PM

Re: Your collection goal

All g1 in c-9 boxes, then canadian boxes....maybe all misb after that! maybe not

Tekkamanraiden 03-11-2016 10:12 PM

Titan class Omega Supreme and I'm pretty much good.

elburrito 03-11-2016 10:46 PM

The Transformers MTMTE cast in original and MP versions.

Xtreme987 03-11-2016 11:24 PM

I like CW, Generations, AoE & some RID but so many repaints & slow releases of new product have left me feeling disappointed & discouraged about collecting. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. :rant:

innermanchild 03-11-2016 11:49 PM

G1 and Headmasters characters in MP scale

Autobotz24 03-12-2016 01:03 AM

G1 CHUG and MP. Mix of official and 3rd party, all depends on which looks and feels better

TRUCKvsGUN 03-12-2016 01:37 AM

My collecting these days has mostly been about what looks good together, keeping in mind that most of my collection is displayed in vehicle mode: classics and generations cars; generations armored vehicles; DOTM Mechtech, but mostly because the weapons are so fun. Those collections are nearing completion, though, and I've started looking at bigger and better things.

I started with masterpieces recently, mostly autobots, once again for visual uniformity, but have slowed down since I'm jittery about KO's and I'm tempted to bide my time for more hasbro mp releases. Lately I've slowly gotten into 3p figures as well, not actual figures but armor addons and trailers for Optimus.

wervenom 03-12-2016 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autobotz24 (Post 683242)
G1 CHUG and MP. Mix of official and 3rd party, all depends on which looks and feels better

+1

QuadESL63 03-12-2016 02:43 AM

Mostly G1, Japanese G1, G1 reissue, "Classic" and MP that I wanted, and a little bit of 3rd party. I dropped collecting or even sold some of the main line figures (e.g. the ongoing RiD, Bay movies, etc.) for a while.

And for the Hasbro G1 stuffs they don't necessarily be in MISB or even MIB. I am ok with loose figures as long as all the accessories/weapons are accounted for. Having the documents or even the tech spec. will be a bonus. However, for Japanese G1 and G1 reissue I do want the boxes, etc.