Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Customs and Artwork (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Repaints & Minor Mods PotP Volcanicus Swoop backpack (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71183)

Deception 12-27-2017 07:51 PM

PotP Volcanicus Swoop backpack

6 Attachment(s)
I think i came up with a sick way of combining 6th or 7th member to volcanicus! Im using swoop as a backpack with wings upside down. 2nd pic is of me dangling him upside down. i'm not sure if this fan mode with be able to incorporate slash, i don't have one to try. and you cant use the hands as oblique fillers.

i used 2 big als air valve parts for this thats it. it is not the best part. i just had some laying around. if you can find a double 5mm peg that fits into swoops hand and grimlocks ribs this should work. i'm loving this new mode. the upside down wings really make this guy look good. i've been wanting to attach swoop to this guy like the gcreations version. i also like this fanmode because it doesn't require you to cut anything off the figure . its simple as plug it in. i cant wait for the rest of the dinobots!

Deception 12-28-2017 12:02 AM

Re: PotP Volcanicus Swoop backpack

2 Attachment(s)
Updated with alternate look. This way i was able to bring the wings higher and more like (toyworld/gcreations) but at a cost of a looser connection. it's very loose i might add. if you're gonna just just display it will hold but the original fan mode above is super solid compared to this one. overall i think despite the looser connection i very much like the look of this one better. the wings are just too small/short and with the original fan mode you can barely see it.

theoneyouknowleast 12-28-2017 01:45 AM

Awesome Fan Mode

but what are you going to do for the missing limb then? If only they made Paddles

Deception 12-28-2017 12:58 PM

Hmmm a paddles off of sludge? Now that would be cool

TheTextGuy 12-28-2017 01:40 PM

Liking the look of this one
Reminds me of some of those add ons various Optimuses would have that give him wings, or the Jet Scranders for various Mazingers.

theoneyouknowleast 01-04-2018 01:47 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I've created a monster! and I love it.

No extra spare or parts forming, but the 2 slashs around the thighs are not the most secure, spent too much time trying to get this to work, LOL

Prime Sinister 01-04-2018 03:08 PM

Looks good. Now I need another Swoop.

GotBot 01-04-2018 06:38 PM

This looks cool, very Predaking-esque, does it make the torso more, less or the same solid?

Deception 01-05-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 750387)
This looks cool, very Predaking-esque, does it make the torso more, less or the same solid?

nothing is changed with the torso mode.

Deception 01-05-2018 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 750354)
I've created a monster! and I love it.

No extra spare or parts forming, but the 2 slashs around the thighs are not the most secure, spent too much time trying to get this to work, LOL

nice to know there are even more unique ways to attach swoop.:D