Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Transformers - Ebay - China - CBSA (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78703)

FreakNasty 01-27-2020 01:21 PM

Transformers - Ebay - China - CBSA

I've noticed that when I order Transformers from Ebay via China sellers, the CBSA (Canadian Border Services Agency) is delaying items to me longer and longer.

I have a KO G1 Superion that is stuck with the CBSA for 10 days now....10.

This is crazy and the worst thing now is, there is nothing I can do about it other than wait.

Anyone else have similar experiences? :banghead:

ssjgoku22 01-27-2020 01:39 PM

Re: Transformers - Ebay - China - CBSA

I have noticed that too lately. All my shipments from China are taking a lot longer once they reach customs. Wonder if it has anything to do with the virus?

Pascal 01-27-2020 01:39 PM

Anything that lands in BC takes forever to be sorted out and handed over to CP, been like that forever.

Anything that lands in Mississauga takes MINUTES.

wervenom 01-27-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 804644)
Anything that lands in BC takes forever to be sorted out and handed over to CP, been like that forever.

This

FreakNasty 01-27-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 804644)

Umm, mine went from China and directly the next step was Mississauga and it wasn't "MINUTES", it's 10 DAYS as of today.

wervenom 01-27-2020 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreakNasty (Post 804652)
Umm, mine went from China and directly the next step was Mississauga and it wasn't "MINUTES", it's 10 DAYS as of today.

It isn't always 100% I guess but as stated above that has always happened with my packages. I've never had a delay from Mississauga

neevnav 01-27-2020 03:17 PM

Yeah I'm always a day or two at most in Mississauga, but Richmond can be a week easily.

mrluthor 01-27-2020 03:29 PM

I had a package from China go from Richmond BC to Montreal Que to back to Richmond to Mississauga to Kitchener back to Mississauga to Kitchener to Windsor this past week. Hope I get it tomorrow the post office is very efficient lol. It cleared customs over a week ago in Richmond BC.

neevnav 01-27-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrluthor (Post 804658)
I had a package from China go from Richmond BC to Montreal Que to back to Richmond to Mississauga to Kitchener back to Mississauga to Kitchener to Windsor this past week. Hope I get it tomorrow the post office is very efficient lol. It cleared customs over a week ago in Richmond BC.

Is it from eBay? I had that once, and the seller had gone rogue, and purposely put the wrong address on the package. It bounced around Ontario for a bit before being sent back to China.

mrluthor 01-27-2020 05:28 PM

From TFDirect I order from them all the time. It happened once before from a Hot Wheel car I ordered from the States off ebay it is just weird shipped it went all over the States.