Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   MASTERPIECE CHEETOR First Prototype Image! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=64457)

Sir Prime A Lot 06-11-2016 11:48 AM

Re: MASTERPIECE CHEETOR First Prototype Image!

Does it have whiskers?

joshimus 06-11-2016 11:50 AM

^ Yup!!

Looks great. Also with the Anniversary of BW is why they are pushing the BW MPs. I'm all for it

RaidenisOP 06-11-2016 01:02 PM

So fantastic. I can't wait to have Primal in hand this year and Cheetor looks fantastic as well! Can't think of what they might repaint Primal into other than maybe Apelinq? That's a stretch though considering he's always been made of the more techno looking Primals. Tigatron could potentially be made from this depending which scale they go with. For Toy scale it will work but if they are sticking to show scale it can't be a straight repaint as if I remember correctly despite being a nearly identical model Tigatron was much taller than Cheetor.

optimusb39 06-11-2016 01:49 PM

Thats true. Tigetron was actually almost a head and a half taller then cheetor. Im hoping for a good airazor mp to come up. But more likely we will get a rattrap and megatron before aecondary characters.
Rhinox and blackarachniaaa will be popular.
And predicting the future... maybe delving into transmetal mp and silverbolt? Thoughts?

timcrook 06-11-2016 01:51 PM

Looks like it comes with multiple heads (robot and alt mode), would have liked one head with movable jaw instead.

Blurrz 06-11-2016 01:58 PM

Sigh, time to start collecting BW MPs.

Einstein 06-11-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devonman17 (Post 694928)
If they were to do all the G1 characters before getting into Beast Wars then they'd have missed there mark as most of us will be dead by then.

That would only be a blessing. Beast Wars toys sucked in the 90's and they still suck today

Masta_Skidz 06-11-2016 02:33 PM

They could have beast wars done before G1 lol

RNSrobot 06-11-2016 02:37 PM

*remembers why he has Einstein on ignore*

Dinobot would be my choice for the next BW MP, if there is one. He's a character that has never had a good toy. I mean the original release is okay but it's goony, the universe toy was okay...

and they're all too small. He needs to be at least voyager class. I'm fine if he's not taller than Primal but he should be that big.

joshimus 06-11-2016 02:47 PM

I would love Dinobot to be on par with MP Primal.
I wonder how well this line will do or how many will get made. G1 has a lot of redecos with slight mods so they can repaint a figure 3 or 4 times whereas BW, Everyone is different.

Also please make BW Inferno...ya know..for the Royalty