Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve Giveaway In Toronto (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16536)

soundwaveCA 06-18-2009 03:53 PM

Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve Giveaway In Toronto

1 Attachment(s)
In a rare treat for Toronto area Transformers fans GM Canada is running a special promotional event at Square One in Mississauga in which they are giving away the very rare Swerve toy based of Chevy's Aveo. Beginning this past Thursday and running until this Sunday, GM Canada has a limited number of this rare figure to give away for filling out a brief survey. So if you are in the Toronto area be sure to stop by GM's booths located just outside the Square One food court but be sure to arrive early to pick up this unique figure as supplies are very limited.

Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Nyghtwynd for the heads up.

Nyghtwynd 06-18-2009 03:53 PM

Free Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve figure

Currently at Square One, Mississauga, General Motors has a setup in the food court area. Among the sniny new cars up for a trst drive, you can enter a draw to win one of those plus a trip to the 2010 Olympics. After entering, you are given a choice between either a GM recyclable bag (approx. $1-2), a slide puzzle ($1), or the Transformers Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve figure (approx. $20 on the Chevrolet online store) for free.

You can guess which one I picked up :D

Benzo 06-18-2009 03:55 PM

Re: Free Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve figure

damn, I want one!

chans formers 06-18-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyghtwynd (Post 145279)
Currently at Square One, Mississauga, General Motors has a setup in the food court area. Among the sniny new cars up for a trst drive, you can enter a draw to win one of those plus a trip to the 2010 Olympics. After entering, you are given a choice between either a GM recyclable bag (approx. $1-2), a slide puzzle ($1), or the Transformers Universe Chevy Aveo Swerve figure (approx. $20 on the Chevrolet online store) for free.

You can guess which one I picked up :D

the big question is... are you willing to go back and snag another one and ship it for some coin???:D

jjwankenobi 06-18-2009 03:56 PM

Wait...are you talking about the elusive Swerve toy that came out around TFM1???

Cool.

Magnimus 06-18-2009 03:57 PM

:eek:

Does someone want to pick one up for me?!

Nyghtwynd 06-18-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjwankenobi (Post 145286)
Wait...are you talking about the elusive Swerve toy that came out around TFM1???

Cool.

Yes, the very same one.

chans formers, I'm going back tomorrow so i'll see if i can. Maybe even get you an entry to win a Camaro too :P providing you get me some info

Aernaroth 06-18-2009 03:59 PM

For the love of all that is holy, can someone please get me one of these?! You will be rewarded.

Razorwing 06-18-2009 04:01 PM

Square One is really far. lol.

slippy 06-18-2009 04:09 PM

I entered this contest when GM was at Vaughan Mills. While I was in line I watched the last few Swerves being given out :mad: I got a slide puzzle instead :D