Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Transformers Bedding (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=39873)

Nomad 05-03-2012 05:20 PM

Transformers Bedding

Like the title says, does anyone have transformers bedding of some kind, and/or has anyone seen this stuff at regular retail? Honestly, I don't know if I'd even want a TF bedspread of it was movie prime or bumblebee, but if it was mostly black to match my shit I might go for it, especially if I didn't have to go online for it & especially if it was one of the silver guys like Sideswipe or Soundwave.

... or actually, artworked bedding in general, wouldn't even need to be Transformers, although that's obv my 1st thought hah.

:canada:

Team Jetfire 05-03-2012 06:11 PM

Re: Transformers Bedding

No, because I am an adult and an adult has normal things.

And my wife won't let me.

Protoman 05-03-2012 06:17 PM

I own many different designs of TF bedding from the G1 era, I bought a huge lot of them just to get a certain special one..... (guess)

Benzo 05-03-2012 06:30 PM

I have a TF movie 1 pillowcase

Shepp 05-03-2012 06:57 PM

I just set down a couple inches deep layer of pine chips over the whole of the cage and then change it once a week. The figures don't seem to mess it up much, so I'm thinking of changing it once every two weeks instead.

Akroyer 05-03-2012 08:24 PM

We got our daughter a set of TF movie (Bayverse) bedding a couple years ago. Blue and red with Prime and Bumblebee on it.

chans formers 05-03-2012 08:58 PM

walmarts bedding section,specifically the kids section has rotf comforters and sheetsones,dark blue in color with optimus all over it.
army and navy has rotf bb sleeping bag sets that come with a water bottle and flashlight.

hope that helps in your search:)

Victorysabre 05-03-2012 09:25 PM

Kids have Voltron and G1 sheets on their beds (since my bed won't fit twin sheets). My bed has 4 or 5 TF pillow cases on it though.

Nomad 05-04-2012 07:24 AM

Muahhhaa, you guys're awesome, and I'll definitely make an update/post pics if I get lucky :)

... knew I wasn't alone haah.

Sureshot22 05-04-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 427499)
I own many different designs of TF bedding from the G1 era, I bought a huge lot of them just to get a certain special one..... (guess)

ummm.. erector? :rofl::p