Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Canada Cineplex Community Day Features Transformers: The Last Knight For Free (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74213)

Super_Megatron 10-20-2018 07:21 PM

Canada Cineplex Community Day Features Transformers: The Last Knight For Free

1 Attachment(s)
Cineplex is hosting their Community Day next week on Saturday October 27, 2018. This an event that gives the community the chance to watch past movies on the big screen for free.

This time, Transformers: The Last Knight is one of the movies. Concession stand snacks start from $2.50 and all proceeds go to the WE Charity.

If you live in Canada and want to spend some time at the theater with Transformers and friends for a good cause, this is your chance. You can check the participant locations and the full list of movie and schedules here.

The7thParallel 10-20-2018 08:05 PM

Re: Canada Cineplex Community Day Features Transformers: The Last Knight For Free

I like that it’s for charity.

joshimus 10-20-2018 08:16 PM

Re: Canada Cineplex Community Day Features Transformers: The Last Knight For Free

Sounds more like a punishment...and I even enjoy some parts of TLK

Alexander Quinn 10-20-2018 10:24 PM

No thanks. Seems like we’re finally about to get a half decent TF flick on the big screen, don’t need a reminder on the rolling clusterturd that broke the ongoing plan for future films.

optimusb39 10-21-2018 10:12 AM

the cost is still too much...

Snarl 10-25-2018 03:09 PM

I'd rather fall asleep at home. Don't need a reminder of these Astrotrain wrecks that could have ruined a franchise like Star Wars 1-3 did to the collector marketplace. Thank God that didn't happen here. These movies had enough fluff and fodder to be made fun of for generations to come. Praying for a better reboot with the fandom involved from the outset. Likely will be prayers unanswered, but maybe Bee will 'be' it. Will not 'be' seeing it though. Tired of it honestly. Will not 'be' holding my breath. Would die otherwise.

JLvatron 10-26-2018 08:17 AM

For a Bayverse movie, I actually enjoyed seeing TLK in the cinema.
But don't think I'll go see it again. Honestly, the Cheaper in me is more tempted in the 'Pap-cone' price than the actual movie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by optimusb39 (Post 773890)
the cost is still too much...

TeeHee-ous! :D

Xtreme987 10-30-2018 07:10 AM

If it were Age of Extinction I'd probably go but Last Knight .... nope.

MapleMegatron 10-30-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtreme987 (Post 774231)
If it were Age of Extinction I'd probably go but Last Knight .... nope.

Same here.