Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Alternators Mirage: new in package (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=15717)

Uberman 05-20-2009 01:20 PM

Alternators Mirage: new in package

Worth 40 bucks? I'd like him, but it'd be a new high cost for me [I'm historically cheap].

Lemme know, wise people of the internets!

Lysist 05-20-2009 01:24 PM

Re: Alternators Mirage: new in package

That is a good deal! I paid that much when I got my first one at retail (superstore). If you don't do it then I would be interested.

jourdo 05-20-2009 01:25 PM

I'd bite for that price if it is something you really want.

Pascal 05-20-2009 01:28 PM

Yeah, good deal.

Uberman 05-20-2009 01:30 PM

I just checked eBay, and it looks pretty good there too.

I think I'll make the plunge. Thanks, peoples!

astrana 05-20-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uberman (Post 135546)
Worth 40 bucks? I'd like him, but it'd be a new high cost for me [I'm historically cheap].

Lemme know, wise people of the internets!

u cant be cheap when comes to collect old TFs.
Get It!

Uberman 05-20-2009 01:33 PM

I'm mostly concerned that it's a good figure. I have a strange man-crush on Ford GTs, and Alternator Smokescreen [the only Alternator I have] is a real favourite figure. I'm hoping these dovetail into a perfect toy.

jourdo 05-20-2009 01:36 PM

My only word of warning is you are walking a very slippery slope here. Having the restraint to own only one Alternator is very commendable, but by opening the door to another... well that is just asking for trouble. Two Alternators lead to 3, which leads to 4, which... well pay your final respects to your wallet is all I can say. But who needs a wallet when you have a collection of awesome that is Alternators. :D

FreedomGundam 05-20-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jourdo (Post 135560)
My only word of warning is you are walking a very slippery slope here. Having the restraint to own only one Alternator is very commendable, but by opening the door to another... well that is just asking for trouble. Two Alternators lead to 3, which leads to 4, which... well pay your final respects to your wallet is all I can say. But who needs a wallet when you have a collection of awesome that is Alternators. :D

Yes... very slippery slope indeed. I started out with "I'll buy just Jazz." Then it was "Just Jazz and Tracks and Grimlock." Then it was "Hell, let's just get all of them."

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...lternators.jpg

Though I'm toying with the idea of selling my Alternators collection as a single lot...

Lysist 05-20-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jourdo (Post 135560)

He is not kidding with this. I bought a Sunstreaker on sale at Walmart and that ended up with me buying 70+ Alt/BT's when all was said and done. This also got me into Masterpieces and Alternity.