Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Tech Support Forum and Site Rules (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What leads to a post being removed? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=63560)

Poflymn 04-04-2016 06:56 PM

What leads to a post being removed?

I posted earlier that Anime Export had new preorders up and now I notice that the thread has been deleted.

Since when are these kind of posts against a policy? Does this mean we can only talk about preorders at certain websites and not others?

Biggest annoyance is that I didn't even get any notification that the thread was removed or why it was removed.

Oreobuilder 04-04-2016 07:08 PM

Re: What leads to a post being removed?

Maybe your post got merged into an existing thread? It may just be a mod doing some housekeeping?

OB

Darth Cylon 04-04-2016 07:13 PM

Maybe you are upsetting the sponsors listed on the right side by posting good deals from Japanese etailers

Einstein 04-04-2016 07:15 PM

You can't talk about non-sponsors, I had my thread deleted as well and then told why.

The7thParallel 04-04-2016 07:18 PM

You can, in fact, post about AE and other sites. However, there was already another thread with this information. Yours was the second and the first still exists.

You can't SELL things, however, which is why Einstein had his removed (or offer to sell things, which amounts to the same). A little odd as he only wanted to arrange group-buys, which should have been just fine. Also, you can sell stuff you already have, but not arrange to buy stuff that isn't out yet?

Anyway. Yeah.

Poflymn 04-04-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The7thParallel (Post 685835)
You can, in fact, post about AE and other sites. However, there was already another thread with this information. Yours was the second and the first still exists.

You can't SELL things, however, which is why Einstein had his removed (or offer to sell things, which amounts to the same). A little odd as he only wanted to arrange group-buys, which should have been just fine. Also, you can sell stuff you already have, but not arrange to buy stuff that isn't out yet?

Anyway. Yeah.

And I am completed fine with merging threads...I would however like and suggest that members get notification that this happens.

Einstein 04-04-2016 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The7thParallel (Post 685835)

Anyway. Yeah.

It was because I was trying to arrange group buys without using the sponsors.

Super_Megatron 04-04-2016 08:44 PM

8. No Public Discussion On Staff Actions
Do not mouth off or publicly question staff decisions. If you have a problem, comment or question, contact a member of the Cybertron.ca Staff or use the contact us link.

Also please stop promoting non-sponsors preorders.