Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   TFcon related questions (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=46840)

grizzly519 05-01-2013 01:02 AM

TFcon related questions

This will be my second year attending this event and am unsure about a couple things.Any help in answering them is greatly appreciated.
1:Is parking free?I intend to buy a weekend pass but will not be staying at the hotel.
2:I Know trades are allowed but would prearranged meet ups for sales in the parking lot be allowed or is that frowned upon?

Thanks again.

GMfan 05-01-2013 01:14 AM

Re: TFcon related questions

1. Yes, it's free
2. No, it's not frowned upon

grizzly519 05-01-2013 01:23 AM

Thanks.

Coralle 05-01-2013 05:44 AM

I hope it's alright to post in this thread as well since I had a TFcon-related question as well. :)

I was looking on the registration page and for the weekend admission (the $50 one) it doesn't have any details listed. Anyone know what's included with that one? D:

sachiel_ca 05-01-2013 06:54 AM

Same question as above please.

Like would I have to get a premium sat pass and a premium sun pass to have early admission for the weekend if I only want one of the exclusives, or does the weekend pass have everything the premium weekend pass has just minus the exclusives.

Thanks for any info.

Super_Megatron 05-01-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachiel_ca (Post 505300)
Same question as above please.

Like would I have to get a premium sat pass and a premium sun pass to have early admission for the weekend if I only want one of the exclusives, or does the weekend pass have everything the premium weekend pass has just minus the exclusives.

Thanks for any info.

Yes, the weekend pass has early admission on both days, it just doesn't include the exclusives.

sachiel_ca 05-01-2013 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 505302)
Yes, the weekend pass has early admission on both days, it just doesn't include the exclusives.

Thanks for the info.

Dmondegreen 05-01-2013 10:18 AM

While we're using this thread, is the TFcon 2013 pint glass on the registration page different from the pint glass we got last year?

Super_Megatron 05-01-2013 02:24 PM

The pint glasses are the same, the engraving might be different.

grizzly519 05-01-2013 02:53 PM

I don't see paypal listed as a payment option.Is it available?Also since i wrote this this thread i have no problems with anyone else asking tfcon related questions here so feel free to do so.